Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  449 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Joint pain

[Pa...]

Anyone dealing with what feels like joint pain,  maybe arthritis pain type of feeling?   It comes and goes and moves to different joints. 

Edited by [Pa...]
spelling

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Anyone dealing wiht what feels like joiunt pain,  maybe athrritis pain type of feeling.   It comes and goes and moves to different joints. 

sorry about the misspelling in the message, I couldn't see the screen well at the time

Hi @[Pa...], I didn't experience joint pain but I've read a lot of members who have so I hope someone will chime in.  

I wanted to let you know you can edit your posts.  There are 3 dots on the top right of each post, if you click on that it will show a drop down menu with an edit function.  

oh my yes. it is truly a frustrating symptom for me. I am just about 4 years out and the arthritic style pain started when I was 2 years out. almost like the mental & brain symptoms were healing so it decided to move to a pain and stiffness mode.... 

Mine's mostly muscle pain and a neuropathic pain on the bottom of my feet that never completely went away. The feet got a lot better (at one point I could barely walk) but never completely returned to normal.

The muscle pain is in my sides around my rib cage. Comes and goes. Not as bad as it used to be but very annoying.

I have joint pain occasionally but so do a lot of people at my age. So not sure I can blame it on the drugs.

I don't recall for sure when it happened. I had pain in my feet for about 3 years. The pain was so intense some days that I could barely walk. Went to the doctors, did some blood tests, and all came back with no sign of inflammation. So I started to search for information on the internet. My symptoms were similar to those of plantar fasciitis. So I applied locally NSAID, ice and did massage. It got easier, but after a couple of months, I developed psoriasis on my feet. Now I don't have joint pain in my feet, but I have pain that is related to psoriases (skin cracking), but this is another story :)

13 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I don't recall for sure when it happened. I had pain in my feet for about 3 years. The pain was so intense some days that I could barely walk. Went to the doctors, did some blood tests, and all came back with no sign of inflammation. So I started to search for information on the internet. My symptoms were similar to those of plantar fasciitis. So I applied locally NSAID, ice and did massage. It got easier, but after a couple of months, I developed psoriasis on my feet. Now I don't have joint pain in my feet, but I have pain that is related to psoriases (skin cracking), but this is another story :)

That's basically my story.

Pain in the bottom of my feet. Started a couple of months after my last dose in early July 2015. I remember by Thanksgiving that year I could barely walk. 

Went to the doctor and his comment was "this is similar to plantar fasciitis, but it's not plantar fasciitis". But he did some steroid injections in the bottom of my feet. Didn't help.  

It took several years before that subsided enough that it really no longer impaired my walking. Now, the feet still feel strange and sometimes hurt, but nothing like those first couple of years.