Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  448 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Does crying ever stop

[le...]

Stupidly let to the psych try 3 anti depressants  to help me burvjust made things 10 times worse.Ended up crying all day . As wasn’t on them long hoping people will give me hope the withdrawal won’t be too long. Really weirded wake up OK then about 2 hours later crying starts fir no reason. No trigger I can put it down to. Had meltdown periods before but nothing that lasted all day like this. Decided no more meds for me just seem make things worse.. Just want a day where I get glimmer of hope.

• Like 1

Leann, you also took Ativan which is another benzo and a difficult one to come off of!  Let your brain take a break from ALL medicines!  I also have to be very careful of taking anything, including supplements at 44 months.  I am protracted because my doctors kept trying to find a pill that would magically heal me, and now we both realize there is no magic pill!!

Good luck and I hope your holidays will bring you some hope and joy!!!

GG

• Like 1

I wish I could say. I'm in a similar place, crying for hours at night then again today. Many days now I just break down in grief, guilt, fear, depression. It hurts so bad I can only bury my face in my hands in mental anguish. It's only getting worse as time goes on. Since 2019, I've really been in a special nightmare. 

@[Ga...] 

Im a long term sufferer, that said i symphatize and feel Very Sorry for everyone suffering from benzodiazepines and other psychiatric drugs injuries

@[le...]doesnt think that  her issues are from Zolpidem, a benzodiazepine like drug, in other words a benzodiazepine which by itself crippled many on here exactly as benzodiazepines, over the years i spoke with Lean several times, dont take rescue doses, dont take benzodiazepines and try tô taper again, It wont work, It will agravvate your situation, im a kindling víctim, because i faiked, advising didnt worked, so she took diazepam, ativan, and Zolpidem rescue doses causing her setbacks, that doesnt have to do with her protacted injury, but doesnt help and Just agravates It, thank god she didnt yet developed chronic pain as many developed from kindling, me and others already explained that doing that is detrimental, 

Several treid to explain that her issues are from Zolpidem which she still doesnt think that has anything with her issues, she took antidepressants to deal with the outcomes of a criminal CT of Zolpidem by her practicioner, that caused her a brain injury, but the Zolpidem had nothing to do with her issues.. Go figure, It was the antidepressants that she took, the reason she took antidepressants doesnt exist, as Zolpidem has nothing to do with It, its difficult and i symphatize with her suffering and despair, for that reason i kept suggesting her ways of minimize her suffering and Prevent further damage, all to no avail.

As she asked for help along the time, I kept suggesting her things that could help her, pioglitazone for neuroinflammation, intransal insulin for HPA axis over activation and anxiety, neuroinflammation and mitocôndrial damage in the brain, rescue doses of meloxicam in brief cycles, nimodipine, and several others, she never took or tried these, instead, she took antidepressants and benzodiazepines which i kept warning against along the years..

hopefully she doesnt develop chronic pain from such a thing because its even worst than mental pain itself 

Edited by [De...]

23 hours ago, [[G...] said:

Leann, you also took Ativan which is another benzo and a difficult one to come off of!  Let your brain take a break from ALL medicines!  I also have to be very careful of taking anything, including supplements at 44 months.  I am protracted because my doctors kept trying to find a pill that would magically heal me, and now we both realize there is no magic pill!!

Good luck and I hope your holidays will bring you some hope and joy!!!

GG

I was on zopiclone nor a benzo. Wasn’t too bad to come off,. It’s the anti depressants have caused all the damage. I think you are right no more drugs, this latest set of trial and error made things so much worse e, think they just use us as Guinea pigs, nothing seems to hell

Leann. Good about staying off any other drugs as this will definitely allow your brain to relearn its job and you can then move on with your life.  Your grand baby will be a lovely distraction and a true blessing.

Happy Christmas, Leann, and may you be blessed with a happy, healthy 2024🙏♥️🙏🎉🙏🎉🎁🌲🧑‍🎄

• Like 1

Happy Christmas to you, I’m dreading it if I don’t improve will just hide away upstairs. I’m sure it’s withdrawal from the  meds. It’s relentless I’m OK first couple hours then literally can’t stop crying rest day, As I was only on them few weeks praying will stop soon. At the moment have no interest in anything, feel I’m being punished in some way, I should be happy about the baby but at moment just feel nothing.😫

I just feel so alone in this world.

Edited by [le...]

On 22/12/2023 at 03:01, [[l...] said:

Happy Christmas to you, I’m dreading it if I don’t improve will just hide away upstairs. I’m sure it’s withdrawal from the  meds. It’s relentless I’m OK first couple hours then literally can’t stop crying rest day, As I was only on them few weeks praying will stop soon. At the moment have no interest in anything, feel I’m being punished in some way, I should be happy about the baby but at moment just feel nothing.😫

I just feel so alone in this world.

It really sounds like you've got a good chance of a "short term" recovery, I know it feels like forever, but it still looks hopeful.

I do have hope but given the dosage I was on, it's exhausting to try to figure out what is realistic to expect. But yes, upstairs is my world too. My wife was busy yesterday getting the tree and decorations out. I tried to help as far as I could but the stress got to be too much. Wish I could just get away and be in a natural environment, that's the only place I've ever felt like my self. At least I have my cat with me. 

We've got guests coming tomorrow and I can't be involved - it's far too stressful and I end up making ppl feel uncomfortable. I can't explain it to them, though I've tried. My family is gone and the holidays are more a reminder of that. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was on zopiclone not a benzo, @[le...]zopiclone is a benzo, work in the same way, in the same receptors that benzo works

Once again, you could Try brief cycles of meloxicam, an NSAID, 7.5 mg once daily is a low dose, a week on and cycle off, and intransal insulin for a week or a month, a lot of info out there regarding it's effects, you find doses and protocols for alzheimer all over, pioglitazone while it's not the right drug for autoimune encephalitis, which some people with chronic imnsonia have and once adressed their imnsonia went away, It does something for neuroinflammation of this sort(autoimune encephalitis) try It, It might relieve your suffering and improove your condition 

Edited by [De...]

@[le...] here some of the Pathways and why It might help, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10304337/

Meloxicam inhibits STING phosphorylation and alleviates intracellular DNA-mediated autoimmune responses

https://cellandbioscience.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13578-023-01025-3

Meloxicam Inhibits Apoptosis in Neurons by Deactivating Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 25, Leading to the Decreased Cleavage of DNA Fragmentation Factor Subunit α in Alzheimer's Disease

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36279100/

Insulin is Just research online, 

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/24/4/3278

If your doctors dont show to bê of help with these, then order from india, MS traders, reliable source , insulin needs to bê refrigerated, just call the pharmacy and ask for humulin, thats it

Edited by [De...]