Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  448 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Missing some old timers!

[Ga...]

I just realized today that a few of my fellow benzo buddies have not posted in a while, so I am hoping their absence means they have moved on to greener pastures.  Thinking of JBen, LiveLife, sjs, and MissFortitude, and a few others who I can’t remember their “names”, who were in the Breakfast Club and/or the 12/24 months and beyond forums.

Hugs,

GG

Edited by [Ga...]

Hey GG! I was so glad to read that you are feeling pretty good now and looking forward to the holidays.  You SO needed this break.  I'm always pulling for you.  

I'm doing the day or two of feeling good followed by a so so day and then a few super nasty ones.  Oh well, we march onward.  

From former breakfast clubber,

Helen

• Love 1

Hi all. Good to be in touch with old pals!

I’ve been doing well but a migraine and/or sinus infection has thrown me into a horrid state. Like Helen says, we battle on!

Hardy x

Hello Hardy, happy to hear from you but sorry you are dealing with a migraine and sinus issues!  Yep, it is always something.  I have been doing well and enjoying all things Holiday, but I guess I got too big for my britches and too sure of my self, and was running in and out of the house onto the front porch to decorate, with NO shoes on!  Probably not the smartest thing to do, as we are having very cold temperatures.  Now, I, too, am feeling some sinus pressure which overall is not the worst of the worst.  We are seeing an increase in Covid and lots of upper respiratory illnesses in our area, so my husband and I are back to wearing masks when going into stores.

Are you in the holiday spirit and ready to HOHOHO?  Are you basically feeling healed the majority of the time?  I pray that you are!!!!

Hugs and Happy Holidays🧑‍🎄🌲🎁

GG

Edited by [Ga...]
Corrected misspelled word.