Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Ara-290 for head pain and head pressure type pains

[Jd...]

Well I am in some ways shocked that my order is in but got an email that my package is out for delivery.  Out of desperation for pain relief I sent a requisition out to one of the labs in China and sent them money through alibaba.  - yeah I know soundin pretty shady but desperate times I guess 

Everything else I’ve tried so far has been a swing and a miss so why not.   I still have about 2 more weeks left of my bpc157/tb500/mgf blend but after that will most likely take the plunge and hope I’m not injecting straight fentanyl.  
The ara290 from more credible sources runs about $700 per month and I just don’t wanna pay that for something that may not work either way.   So my Chinese lab ara290 was $130 for 10 vials of it.  Will update when I start injecting when I’m done with my bpc157 

Have you considered your head pressure might actually be caused by your guy? I've noticed I get some relief from mine if I put red light on my stomach. Obviously your problems and mine could be completely different, but I think mine may be gut related at least in part

I’m fairly confident mine is an iron issue however that doesn’t stop it from hurting lol takes forever to get iron at the right place.   And from what I’m reading even after it’s good it takes about 6-12 months to heal the damage.   I guess I’m just tryin to speed that up any way I can.   
I got the ara290 in the mail yesterday not sure what to think.  The package comes in vials that are unmarked. Just little glass vials with some lypholyzed powder in the bottom.  Could be anything in there and well the package was addressed to some other guys name.  So I really can’t know for sure Wether the Accidentally shipped me some other customers stuff or if this was a misprint on their part.   Either way quality control is not a big priority with them and I think it’s going in the trash.  I ordered from another Chinese vendor today and said I want it clearly marked what it is and they agreed.  Guess I’ll have to wait another month to get it 

Edited by [Jd...]

16 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I’m fairly confident mine is an iron issue however that doesn’t stop it from hurting lol takes forever to get iron at the right place.   And from what I’m reading even after it’s good it takes about 6-12 months to heal the damage.   I guess I’m just tryin to speed that up any way I can.   
I got the ara290 in the mail yesterday not sure what to think.  The package comes in vials that are unmarked. Just little glass vials with some lypholyzed powder in the bottom.  Could be anything in there and well the package was addressed to some other guys name.  So I really can’t know for sure Wether the Accidentally shipped me some other customers stuff or if this was a misprint on their part.   Either way quality control is not a big priority with them and I think it’s going in the trash.  I ordered from another Chinese vendor today and said I want it clearly marked what it is and they agreed.  Guess I’ll have to wait another month to get it 

Maybe you could get it tested. I know there's labs around that do this. Could work out expensive though

I thought about it.   Quite frustrated right now.   I do feel fairly confident that iron is the most likely culprit for my issues and I had been taking heme iron for 4 months and brought my ferretin from an 8 to a 19.9. It took me 4 months to get it up that much when I need to keep it up above 100 or maybe even 150 for 6 months to a year to heal so I read up on sucrosomial iron and ordered some from greece at a cost of $100 or so per month.  Got blood work back today. Ferretin a 9. Wtf. So I don’t even know wtf to do now.  This super expensive SUPER potent iron actually caused my ferretin to drop.  I lost almost all my gains I’d made in the entire 6 months just fkd now so not sure what I should even do about the ara and that explains why as of lately my heads been bothering more.  Fn irons been dropping last 2 months ugh 

I am post poning all my “experiments” until I get iron infusions.  Just too many variables.  Will update again in a few months.   This stuff will have to collect dust in my fridge for now 

6 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I am post poning all my “experiments” until I get iron infusions.  Just too many variables.  Will update again in a few months.   This stuff will have to collect dust in my fridge for now 

Hope the Iron infusion helps mate

• Like 1

Ty hoping this will be what I need to consider myself fully healed.   Already feel better just switching to different oral iron while I wait