Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Blue lotus

[Jd...]

Well being I know I’ve searched this board many times for supplements or products I thought might help I try to post things I’m trying to save time for others.  With that said everyone reacts differently so maybe blue lotus will be the thing that 100% cures you. For me.  
It’s been 2 days now and I will say I think I get better sleep from the grounding sheets than the blue lotus.   Think about how “woo woo” tin foil hat wearing a grounding sheet is and I truly feel it works better if that gives any indication of how weak blue lotus is for me.  Source Mn nice.  Up to 600mg before bed and feel absolutely NOTHING.  Will bump up to 900-1200 but unless I see something drastic this will prob be my only purchase.  No bad side effects but no effect either 

swing and a miss

Just reminded me about the grounding sheet. I swear my memory is gone, or I'm just so fixated on other things. Dug it out and it's on the bed. I normally sleep on the sofa, but will give this a go

@[Jd...] I have not taken Blue Lotus but I have taken many other natural herbs.  I think in general it has been my experience that natural approaches tend to take more time to see their benefit.  I think sometimes we get so use to wanting our system to quickly respond to something we are taking like it does with prescription medications.  Can I ask you what benefit are you seeking with Blue Lotus?  

So today around 5pm I took 4 of my 300mg blue lotus gummies from Mn nice.   I initially felt sleepy and thought to myself “wow these actually maybe do work” within 30 mins totally wore off.   Not tired at all. Zero buzz. Don’t notice a single thing.  Prob will be the last time I take them and prob throwing them away.  4 gummies supposedly is a moderate dose.  for me they are just too weak  prob my last update as they are going in trash. Swing and a miss 

Edited by [Jd...]

And supposedly 3+ gummies are more of the macro dose.     I decided to give it ONE last try considering I still had like 10 gummies left so I popped 4 gummies a few minutes ango and threw the rest in the trash not expecting to feel anything.   If I don’t update this post I never seen a reason to dig those last few gummies out of the trash and never ordered again.  

E829FD5B-B51B-4DAD-AFB5-2CA724847DB6.png

Edited by [Jd...]