Nuvigil?

[Ho...]

Has anyone tried this drug to help with their concentration during w/d?

I know, it would be very risky for me to try it right now. I think it's technically classified as a stimulant, which I know is BAD, but it's very different from other stimulants such as Adderall (which made my benzo body completely freak out!!)

I have tried Nuvigil while I was on K, and in low doses it helped me. I've heard that it also has neuro-protective qualities and is very good for your memory too.

• 3 years later...

HollyMS....

I was recently prescribed NUVIGIL from my sleep doctor in hopes that is would help my daytime tiredness.  I have sleep apnea.  I was prescribed 2 things a BP medicine and this.

Something has caused my withdrawal symptoms to relapse.  The blood pressure medicine is Amlodipine Besylate.  I really don't know which is causing it.  But I happened upon your post and figured I would state something.

• 1 month later...
I was prescribed nuvigil for my exhaustion. It helps but I feel weird on it. It's either I'm so tired I can't think and feel drunk or nervous. Also sometimes I'm still tired. I'm scared I will have withdrawl when I get off of it. Any information would help

I think the nuvigil is messing me up. I'm afraid not to take it because I have such exhaustion but I've read some pretty nasty stuff on smart drugs. By no means does nuvigil make me a superhuman, it just makes it so I have some energy. Maybe the lethargy is the detox. Maybe I should wait this out. I don't want to be suffering from nuvigal withdrawal in the future. I don't know what to do