Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Nerve pain neuropathy and nerve damage

[Jd...]

Anyone who’s read any of my rantings know that I believe the first step to relieving these types of pain is to determine if you have a vitamin and or mineral imbalance wether that is a deficiency or a surplus.  I do believe this type of pain if this is your case predominantly is iron in which an entire iron panel is needed. Iron saturation being the most important next is b12 and folate. Potentially in a far last place is vitamin d.   With that out of the way if you are already in the OPTIMAL range of these a particular peptide to look into is 

ara 290.   You’ll have to do your own research to see if you think it’s risk outweighs the benefits but in essence it is supposed to help with nerve pain

i will say I do not believe this will be ANY benefit at all if you currently have an underlying deficiency of any kind.  However if those are addressed and corrected this could be a valuable tool to speed up your recovery.  I probably will be doing a trial on this stuff in the near future.  My iron level is still not up to where it should be but I never said I wasnt a hypocrite and fully admit I don’t follow my own advice :)

check into it ara 290

Edited by [Jd...]

I'm running KPV and BPC157 at the moment. They're paired together a lot for their gut healing properties and there's a few oral formulas around using them, but are expensive. I'm doing mine subq as they work systemically.

Not looked at ara before, but I'll check it out 

I tried bpc157. But I was only doing the pills so didn’t really see much from it.  Did bpc157 and nad+ injections.  For me zero benefits.   I’ve considered retrying bpc157 with tb500 in inj form but that’s when I stumbled upon the ara290 which sounds similar to bpc157 but just more specialized for nerves.  Who knows 🤣🤷‍♂️

Just looking at this. It's expensive, 4mg a day at regular US price would put it in the region of $700 a month. Just reading a review on Reddit of someone who did the clinical trial. 

“Direct” if you know who I’m talking about ;) has it for $4/2mg.    Unfortunately he’s all out ugh.   So it appears as though I’m gonna have to wait.   Instead I ordered the bpc/tb500/mgf from battlebornpeptides 🤷‍♂️ I tried bpc before and didn’t notice much but it was pills so I figured I’d give it another shot doing subq and some other things to help out.  Guess we shall see.   Wish direct wasn’t out cause yeah about the cheapest I can get 4mg every day for a month is $600 per month ugh.  If it for sure worked I’d buy it but don’t think I’ll experiment at that cost 

Well I got desperate for pain relief and ordered some from a Chinese raws lab.   Ugh the shiot we do to try to find out way out of this hell.  Regular ara290 is just too expensive

So in the true fashion of “alternative treatments” I have ordered some ara290 from “echemi” a Chinese lab.  I have no idea if I just got ripped off $$$ and won’t see anything or if I’m gonna get a vial full of fentanyl.  I definitely wouldn’t suggest going this route unless some idiot (like me) goes first as it’s a bit daunting to say the least and filled with uncertainty must have a WhatsApp account and payment made through alibaba.  Seems safe enough lol.  Will keep this post updated.  If it’s not updated then :-/ lol 

Edited by [Jd...]

8 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Well I got desperate for pain relief and ordered some from a Chinese raws lab.   Ugh the shiot we do to try to find out way out of this hell.  Regular ara290 is just too expensive

So in the true fashion of “alternative treatments” I have ordered some ara290 from “echemi” a Chinese lab.  I have no idea if I just got ripped off $$$ and won’t see anything or if I’m gonna get a vial full of fentanyl.  I definitely wouldn’t suggest going this route unless some idiot (like me) goes first as it’s a bit daunting to say the least and filled with uncertainty must have a WhatsApp account and payment made through alibaba.  Seems safe enough lol.  Will keep this post updated.  If it’s not updated then :-/ lol 

Try some Amanita balm. Make it for yourself. Just boil some caps witrh coconut oil for an hour or two and them add some DMSO, and beeswax. Nearly eliminated my muscular and neuropathic pain. Easier for you that already know the Amanita path  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [[J...] said:

And also, please update us on your ARA290 experiment!

Im definately I interested in learning how to make Amanita balm.  Maybe you can give a quick tutorial ?  
so I put 17 gram bag ? (How much do I use?). In how much water ? And boil for how long then add how much etc etc. 

maybe if you could teach me how to make it with more specifics I’d greatly appreciate it and try it first as I’m a little weary about injecting stuff from labs from China.  Prob gettin this stuff from wuhan lab lol prob where Covid came from some idiot like me injecting shiot from a lab in china 

@[Jd...] - I know a lot of people who order raw peptides from China, myself included. I'm not familiar with eChemi though. I've haven't tried ARA yet, but agree about the data being compelling. I just don't like the idea of injection - and also the whole filtration process for raws is a bit too much for me with how I'm feeling these days.

I figured I'd start with oral BPC-157 because that literally has no LD50 and it also has some pretty compelling data for nerve healing, receptor healing and minimizing diazepam tolerance and withdrawal. Also lots of doc blogs with anecdotal data for helping MCAS (I'm an anecdote here). I don't think I'd be surviving this taper without it. I definitely can't eat without it. What I don't know is if I'll have any discontinuation issues if I ever want to to stop it. It's also available to be purchased as a supplement in the US, but it's pricey. But a way to verify tolerability/efficacy before trying to buy direct. Not making any recommendations here, but I'd still be taking this one if it weren't for the price. 

I think there are some peptide buying groups on Reddit that 3rd-party test different vendors and know who has good ARA vs not. I'm just not sure. I did just to a search of some of the different groups I'm in to reputation check echemi, but there were no mentions of them. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful on that point. 

I have tried oral bpc157 and it did nothing.  Ironically I just got my order of bpc157 + tb500 blend in the mail for injection and will let anyone know how it goes.  If I don’t notice anything this will prob be my last attempt at it.  I heard injections work better. 🤷‍♂️ guess we’ll see 

and I plan to at some time learn how to make Amanita balm to use.  Gonna try one thing at a time though.   Next up is bpc157 tb500 blend injecting once daily for a month.  Then prob will try ara290 to see what happens