Important Survey - Please Participate Ă—

ginger

[sh...]

Ginger is great IMHO, got me through acute gastro issues and helped with my dizziness. I still eat it daily for it's health benefits.  I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having a bad experience with it, especially the tea. But as always we are all different and people can react to normally benign things, so I probably wouldn't go and drink 10 cups or anything :heybabe:

5 hours ago, [[l...] said:

I love ginger tea! Is there any science behind it helping the dizziness? I'm drinking it anyway, I was just curious.

Hi and welcome to the boards,

To be honest in hindsight I think my dizziness could have been caused by histamine. But at the time I googled it and ginger is supposed to be good for dizziness. I must confess I didn't really look into it any further at the time though. I was in pretty rough shape and just happy for the relief 

Edited by [Ha...]

56 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Hi and welcome to the boards,

To be honest in hindsight I think my dizziness could have been caused by histamine. But at the time I googled it and ginger is supposed to be good for dizziness. I must confess I didn't really look into it any further at the time though. I was in pretty rough shape and just happy for the relief 

Hi having a mare, thank you so much for your reply! yes, I know that it is supposed to help with nausea and dizziness. It is recommended to pregnant women. 

Huf it’s so hard to find out what does any good and what worsens symptoms…

I have been drinking one cup since I posted this question and the symptoms come and go randomly as they did before. I did hope that ginger might help for pain but until now still severe. 

Yes dizziness, I also think the histamines do trigger that. I try to eat low histamin food but it’s hard and very often it doesn’t seem to make any difference! Has your intolerance gone?

what I always wanted to ask you , do you have horses? or has your name a different reason?

Thanks 🍀

2 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Hi having a mare, thank you so much for your reply! yes, I know that it is supposed to help with nausea and dizziness. It is recommended to pregnant women. 

Huf it’s so hard to find out what does any good and what worsens symptoms…

I have been drinking one cup since I posted this question and the symptoms come and go randomly as they did before. I did hope that ginger might help for pain but until now still severe. 

Yes dizziness, I also think the histamines do trigger that. I try to eat low histamin food but it’s hard and very often it doesn’t seem to make any difference! Has your intolerance gone?

what I always wanted to ask you , do you have horses? or has your name a different reason?

Thanks 🍀

Hey Shamrock. I still have histamine issues. I didn't think I did until recently to be honest. Everyone would talk about it, but I was convinced it wasn't effecting me. I never tried to cut out histamine, which I'm now regretting as I think it's played a big part of my suffering and I possibly made it longer and more drawn out that it needed to be. So I'm only really starting to look at that side of things and gut health and I'm doing much better :brickwall:

The name is a bit of a phrase in the UK, possibly elsewhere - I Am Having A night-MARE, It was the only thing I could think of after my CT. Although I do like a bet on the horse :)

Edited by [Ha...]

19 hours ago, [[H...] said:

Hey Shamrock. I still have histamine issues. I didn't think I did until recently to be honest. Everyone would talk about it, but I was convinced it wasn't effecting me. I never tried to cut out histamine, which I'm now regretting as I think it's played a big part of my suffering and I possibly made it longer and more drawn out that it needed to be. So I'm only really starting to look at that side of things and gut health and I'm doing much better :brickwall:

The name is a bit of a phrase in the UK, possibly elsewhere - I Am Having A night-MARE, It was the only thing I could think of after my CT. Although I do like a bet on the horse :)

When I jumped two and half years ago I started to take probiotics and vitamins to help my gut. It took nine months. ( before that I could hardly eat because of stomach ache and nausea, throwing up) Now my appetite and digestion ist very well. I sure wish I could find something to stop my nerves pain….

I wish you all the best! 🍀

• Like 1

Ă—
Ă—