Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Does Kratom Help With V Taper

[...]

Hi @[...], if you don’t get many replies there are many threads on this topic if you use the search function. 

I tried it for sciatica pain and it was much more helpful than a muscle relaxer but it made me nauseous and I had a terrible problem with nausea during my benzo recovery but I imagine we all have different reactions to it.  I didn’t try it for benzo recovery so I apologize if my input isn’t useful. 

• 2 weeks later...

I took it two or three times for pain caused by benzo withdrawal. I was two years off benzos already. Helped tremendously with pain and I didnt get any nausea (took small dose, 1-2 g). But I felt a little hangover the day after and considering it my be habit forming, I decided to use it only in special occasions now, like 2-3 times a year.

• 2 weeks later...

I also am considering using Kratom for head pain and pressure.   I’ve tried lots of things and always put Kratom near the end because I hear it can cause nasty withdrawal.  During my wd I had severe akasthasia and to be honest prob a bit ptsd from the experience and never wanna experience even a day of that again so when I hear “may cause withdrawal” I’m like helllll no. But I watch videos of the people on wd from Kratom and they are chilling on the couch taking about havin constipation and being tired and feeling like they got the flu for 2 weeks where if you YouTube benzo wd these people are … well .. y’all know the hell that is.    I hear it helps with pain a lot and that’s my biggest and really only significant issue so if Kratom could take thay away I’d gladly just take Kratom for 4-5 years and live a normal life and then try to come off as long as the wd was no where near what a benzo wd is

Used Kratom for the first time tonight. Used the red and took 2 grams of it.   Still tbd if it does anything.   Will use this sparingly as it can also be addictive so I won’t use more than twice in a week. 

Twice now used Kratom and zero pain relief for the head pressure type of pains I have.   May try it once more then it’s also going in the trash with the dozens of others before it