Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I need to walk away

[e7...]

I need to walk away, who knows for how long. It's getting bad, my mind is going literally crazy. I'm scared all the time. I'm mourning my old life.... everyday.

Everything is just so different. I have zero quality of life anymore for a 38 yr old woman, who was the total opposite 5 yrs ago. I really thought 2023 would get better,  not 100% but maybe some relief and I'd start to have hope. Everything is too much.

I've failed at everything. It seems I'm on a tight rope walk balancing everything, one wrong move thats it. I'll continue watching everyone else in my life shining and enjoying milestones, goals and happy occasions.

Best wishes and good luck buds.

Thank you Winter. ❤️ I feel I am of zero use on here. I'm upsetting too many people. I can't control my emotions anymore. This pain is just too much and I don't want to scare anyone esp new members on this board.

This world is getting too cruel and scary. I don't see the good or beauty in anything anymore. 

I just don't feel emotionally safe talking to anyone anymore.

Edited by Guest

I know others who are taking a break from the forum for similar reasons, @[Su...]

It can actually be healthy to take a break from the forum now and then. 

You know you can just ask Admin to suspend your account for as long as you choose, rather than cancel it altogether. 

Sadly even then things might not get better. This isn't my first time. I hope if I come back I'll have a better more hopeful story tp share but I doubt it.

On 15/10/2023 at 13:35, [[S...] said:

I need to walk away, who knows for how long. It's getting bad, my mind is going literally crazy. I'm scared all the time. I'm mourning my old life.... everyday.

Everything is just so different. I have zero quality of life anymore for a 38 yr old woman, who was the total opposite 5 yrs ago. I really thought 2023 would get better,  not 100% but maybe some relief and I'd start to have hope. Everything is too much.

I've failed at everything. It seems I'm on a tight rope walk balancing everything, one wrong move thats it. I'll continue watching everyone else in my life shining and enjoying milestones, goals and happy occasions.

Best wishes and good luck buds.

Take care sunflower1819 hope things improve for you🙏

Yes Sunflower,

I'm around your age, male though. I want to go to Sweden once I get better. Maybe even start a life somewhere from where I live now. In other words, I want to walk away. We all lost a lot. But it is better to focus on the future. I also get sad when I remember who I was. Life feels like such a struggle now. I lost a lot. Job, gf, house. But I still have family, and that is the most important.

Edited by [Hu...]

• 1 month later...