Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Ashwaganda

[El...]

Anyone have strange reactions to ash?  I have been off benzos for a year with no setback. I tried a new ash and felt like withdrawal after stopping it ..I only took it for 5 days and it knocked me for loop while on it. I felt completely drugged. I read the reviews after taking it,unfortunately and so many people had terrible and similar reactions as me. Feel like I’ve been poisoned 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 08:33, [[E...] said:

Anyone have strange reactions to ash?  I have been off benzos for a year with no setback. I tried a new ash and felt like withdrawal after stopping it ..I only took it for 5 days and it knocked me for loop while on it. I felt completely drugged. I read the reviews after taking it,unfortunately and so many people had terrible and similar reactions as me. Feel like I’ve been poisoned 

I have been tapering for over 4 years and I am getting close to being off of benzos.  I have been using Ashwagandha for almost 2 years and I have not had any bad issues with it.  I have found that it helps the stress on my system in general.  Keep going and hang on...  it will level back out.   :)