Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Grounding sheets.

[Jd...]

I initially thought this was some ridiculous hoax but I’m skeptically intrigued as it appears there really are studies on it that make it appear effective.   Has anyone tried it? 
Lately that has been my driving factor is I have accepted that brain damage has occurred and so in order to remedy that I figure the only way to overcome this is to set the stage to have the healthiest body you possibly can and somewhere along the way I stumbled emf and I will admit I really thought those that were into this were the tin foil hat wearing types but now that I’ve watched countless videos I’m intrigued.   While I assumed a certain amount of electro magnetic frequencies emitted from my phone I learned that there is like 15 times as much energy when the phone is plugged in and blue tooth is the worst and here I have been going to sleep with with my phone plugged in under my pillow and blue tooth on so it can monitor my Fitbit sleeping for a year now lol No wonder my brain is fried lol.  Besides changing how I charge my phone and not being on it while it’s charging and now sitting my phone 6 feet away while I sleep I somehow stumbled upon “earthing sheets” and the reviews sounds too good to be true but YouTube video after YouTube video I see what APPEARS to be regular people claiming they work

from what I can see they give a 90 money back guarantee 🤷‍♂️ worth a shot and I’ll let y’all know if I see any difference 

Edited by [Jd...]

I bought 1 when in AD WD. I didn't know I was in WD however and no doctors could tell me what it was. The good old days now when I was at least functional and working. Which is how I got into the Benzo hell. It didn't do much to be honest. However as I didn't know what was wrong with me at the time I wasn't exactly doing anything else to help myself. Drinking a lot to get some sleep etc. It may be helpful as part of a recovery protocol, it certainly won't do any harm.

I may dig mine back out actually now you've reminded me 

Edited by [Ha...]
  • Like 1

Awesome I’ve been tryin to learn as much as I can about it while I wait for my mat for my bed to come in.  Think I’m going to buy a voltometer so I can see for myself the drop in voltage to make sure I got a working one.  So sure lemme know how it works out 

EMF Absolutely has an effect on people. Although it's imperceivable by most, there are canaries In the coal mines.

Damaged benzo and AD people are much more likely to be one of them.

Grounding is definitely a thing. We didn't always wear rubber soles. It's not natural to do that.

The sheets may not do miracles but, they're not a waste of money either.

I just watched a documentary earthing.   Pretty interesting stuff.   I guess I have 90 days to get my money back if it does nothing 🤷‍♂️ 

Could be a placebo affect or just plain luck but two out of two days I slept through the night.  I usually wake up around 2am and struggle to go back to sleep sometimes for 30 mins other times an hour or even two on bad days but the last two days I have went to bed around 10pm and woke up at 6am only waking up to pee then immediately back to sleep.   My biggest symptom being head pressure and pain which I do believe is related to iron but none the less is still here as I chug along trying to raise my iron little by little well the last two days there has also been a mild decrease in my head pain and pressure.  Once again could be coincidence only time will tell   Have had this weird arm pain for like 2 months now. Not sure what caused that but it hurts still the same so unaffected 

wife says her sleep is exact opposite she says she feels like she’s tingling all over and she can feel “something” but it isn’t good. 🤷‍♂️

still a little early to tell for sure but those are 2 days worth of trying it out.  Will give it 2-3 more weeks and report back 

53 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

Could be a placebo affect or just plain luck but two out of two days I slept through the night.  I usually wake up around 2am and struggle to go back to sleep sometimes for 30 mins other times an hour or even two on bad days but the last two days I have went to bed around 10pm and woke up at 6am only waking up to pee then immediately back to sleep.   My biggest symptom being head pressure and pain which I do believe is related to iron but none the less is still here as I chug along trying to raise my iron little by little well the last two days there has also been a mild decrease in my head pain and pressure.  Once again could be coincidence only time will tell   Have had this weird arm pain for like 2 months now. Not sure what caused that but it hurts still the same so unaffected 

wife says her sleep is exact opposite she says she feels like she’s tingling all over and she can feel “something” but it isn’t good. 🤷‍♂️

still a little early to tell for sure but those are 2 days worth of trying it out.  Will give it 2-3 more weeks and report back 

Hopefully it lasts for you mate. You been sent to the spare room yet? 😁

lol not yet.  Wife says she notices it does something but bad.  She says she feels it making her tingle all over in a bad way lol and too hot to sleep.   I told her it’s just all those years of negative energy in her and the earth is only so big 😂 prob be in the spare room soon enough 

Edited by [Jd...]
  • Haha 1

Also as a side note.  I did buy a multimeter and seen if I can duplicate what I seen in YouTube videos and I’ll be damned but it was accurate.  Plugging the black lead into the ground and holding the red lead with the multi meter turned to the V~ 200 which is ac current it does indeed show I have a voltage around .2 -.9 depending upon if I’m near any electrical devices or not and as soon as I take one shoe off and step on the ground it instantly drops to 0.0.    So I can’t say if this has any residual effects to health or not but I can 100% say for sure that walking without shoes on in grass does drop your voltage in your body and I tested out my mat and where it’s plugged into the ground it also drops instantly.  And yeah also tested if the phone goes up dramatically while plugged in and yeah holding my phone with it plugged in the reading was 31.7v so was MUCH MUCH higher.  I can’t help but wonder if that is part of it or not.   When we are disabled hurting and unable to do much we spend our entire days looking for remedies online probably with the phone plugged in so it won’t die right near our faces.   Who knows if this factors in but I can say without a doubt yes those YouTube videos are accurate holding your phone does make your voltage go up but with it plugged in it’s WAY WAY higher 

Edited by [Jd...]
  • Like 1

Week update.   I’m still not really sure what to thinks.  My sleep hasn’t been completely terrible like the early days in quite some time yet it’s still not great.   I usually go to bed around 930 and was just waking up around 1am and sometimes having a hard time falling back to sleep sometimes taking up to an hour to fall back to sleep till I have to wake up for work at 6am.    After the grounding sheets now I don’t wake up at 1am anymore or when I do it’s just to pee then right back to bed but now I’m waking up at 5am an hour earlier than normal.  So I’m not really sure which is the best way but I do think it’s doing SOMETHING.  Maybe ? It’s still not been that long so I’ll give it more time as they give you 90 days to try it out 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using mine. Think it's helped. Difficult to know for sure, but was strangely intense the 1st few nights and noticed some improvement since. It actually spurred me into buying a grounding bracelet that turned up yesterday. I've obviously improved as I don't know why I bought it, it's a bit too effeminate for my liking. But it actually calmed me down when I put it on. Really strange 

Edited by [Ha...]

I’ve been meaning to buy another one for just my side of the bed but got pre occupied with my iron level having dropped and tryin to see if I can find infusion clinic that won’t charge and arm and a leg 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite liking mine. Wish I'd been using it the whole time. Had a load of body tension earlier, starting to get all stressed out so climbed into bed. 10 minutes later I was feeling much better. Could have just been a coincidence of course. But I do think it's helpful

• Like 1