Important Survey - Please Participate ×

This Article Outlines How CNS Drugs Deplete Our Body Of Vital Nutrients (mag, melat, b12, b6, folate...) GREAT READ!

[Sw...]

Great find and completely agree.  Many people underestimate what a bad deficiency in any of those can do. A bad iron issue can leave you bed ridden for years. B12 if low enough causes PERMANENT neurological damage.  I honestly believe this is where we should start 

I guess I should stop using the term “deficiencies” and use imbalances.   Deficiencies are way more common However there are gene mutations that can make us absorb too much also which can also have very bad symtoms. So any post I was ranting about deficiencies substitute imbalances ;) lol

@[Jd...] for sure I agree... I think we are finally coming out of the age of prescriptions and into a more broadened and holistic view of healing. Paired with working on getting myself physically balanced I am also now doing the mental work of facing trauma that I have avoided for a lifetime. I have learned recently that we cannot heal if we are in constant fight or flight mode. We have to find ways to balance the mind too!

@[Ha...] I too have spent a lot of time on that website. I find it very helpful. I am grateful people have been willing to share their journeys through blogs and posts. I appreciate the author of the site sharing his story of getting off 4 anti-psychotic meds and healing his depression. 

• Like 1