Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  449 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Hello!

[de...]

Looking forward to connecting with my fellow Long Haulers!   Hope everyone is having a decent day/night.    Let's support each other in this journey.  Being a Long Hauler is a marathon, and we are all at different places in that race, but hopefully we can encourage one another in this process.  Thanks to Nathan for leading this group.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Looking forward to connecting with my fellow Long Haulers!   Hope everyone is having a decent day/night.    Let's support each other in this journey.  Being a Long Hauler is a marathon, and we are all at different places in that race, but hopefully we can encourage one another in this process.  Thanks to Nathan for leading this group.  

Thanks Decatur. Looking forward to reconnecting with our “12-24 Months and Above” buddies from the old platform. I’ve missed our updates.   @[La...] @[He...] @[Li...] @[fe...] @[le...] @[...] @[...] and others.

I finally figured out how to post here on this long haulers feed by going under the drop down and choosing new topic. 😀

13 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

Thanks Decatur. Looking forward to reconnecting with our “12-24 Months and Above” buddies from the old platform. I’ve missed our updates.   @[La...] @[He...] @[Li...] @[fe...] @[le...] @[...] @[...] and others.

I finally figured out how to post here on this long haulers feed by going under the drop down and choosing new topic. 😀

Yes, it took me a minute (or two) to figure out how to post.  Ha!   I have missed our updates as well.   Hopefully, people will start to check in.   How are you doing these days?

• Like 1

On 22/08/2023 at 16:48, [[d...] said:

Yes, it took me a minute (or two) to figure out how to post.  Ha!   I have missed our updates as well.   Hopefully, people will start to check in.   How are you doing these days?

Hi Decatur, 

Yes, it took me a minute to figure it out too.  I’m doing about the same. Thanks for asking. Still have the horrible Burning legs, head and arms, along with deep muscle burning nerves in my leg. So very painful. Also having increased chemical anxiety and fear. I sure hope things turn around soon, trying to stay positive but it’s so hard when the pain is severe. 
How are you doing? 
Hugs! 

2 hours ago, [[j...] said:

Hi Decatur, 

Yes, it took me a minute to figure it out too.  I’m doing about the same. Thanks for asking. Still have the horrible Burning legs, head and arms, along with deep muscle burning nerves in my leg. So very painful. Also having increased chemical anxiety and fear. I sure hope things turn around soon, trying to stay positive but it’s so hard when the pain is severe. 
How are you doing? 
Hugs! 

Dang......hate that you are having all that pain, and that the anxiety and fear has kicked up.  This process is just brutal at times.    

I am doing okay.   I am at 41 months, and I feel things are starting to take a turn in the right direction.   I am having some times during the day when I feel like my old self.    It really is great to know that the "real" me is still there!     I am so grateful to be this far along, and am so hopeful that I could be on the down home stretch.  Of course, I am holding everything very loosely, and trying not to have too many expectations.  

Looking forward to reconnecting with some of our buddies from the 12-24 group.    

• Like 2

Yes, it truiy has been brutal. I’m so glad you are doing much better and are feeling like things are turning in the right direction. How wonderful to feel the real you as well! I pray your total restoration will soon be yours! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Wrists locked! I’ve missed you all. I pray you’re doing decent enough to stay afloat and get through your day. I’m not on here much…the stress of trying to navigate and learn how to use this new setup was too much for me! But I love this forum…always have and always will. I’m just simply not used to this and got suddenly separated from my buddies like you guys. I’m still doing good most days at 38 months. I’m driving a little bit ( not far). It’s hit or miss every week so far. One day I can comfortably go about a half a block and the next time I can barely drive one parking space over. But you all know me, I’m not giving up! It may not be restored back to my full capacity YET but I see it on the horizon for sure! My waves are mostly mild annoying visitors throughout the day except on weekends they’re a bit rougher. Every week, repeat. I’m experiencing sensitivity to trying to incorporate the things, products or foods I used to have before all this and my brain lets me know real quick what it will or will not tolerate. So I’m treading very lightly. I’m enjoying my 30-45 minute walks each day with a 5 minute break halfway. As well as sitting up for hours to watch movies,play games, chit chat with others etc. It is AMAZING! Healing does happen in its own slow ass hell time 😂 

so be encouraged my dear buddies! Hang on to your healing. It’s yours for the taking! I’m thinking of you even though I’m not around here much. Thanks for whoever started this thread! Big hugs! 
Lady Den 🌹⚜️

• Love 2

@[La...]  Ahhhh, so good to hear from you!   Wrists locked!    It sounds like you are doing pretty well.   Great to hear that you are driving a little bit.  That is a huge accomplishment.   

I have missed your positivity and general cheerfulness.   I hope we see more of you, but totally understand if this new site stresses you out.  

My weekends are also tougher than my weekdays.   Go figure!!!    Good days, bad days and in between days!  That is just how it goes.

Much love to you!

Well, now that our Dear LadyDen has resurfaced and called on us to continue to “wrist lock”, I am reminded and reassured that our lives post-benzos will be glorious and the hopes and dreams we have held onto for so long will be finally realized.

Love and hugs to all,

GG