Important Survey - Please Participate ×

IT'S LIKE CLIMBING THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN....

[MA...]

After 14 months of suffering and still being a mess. I'm feeling like I cannot take another step. When we are in chat talking to all , just knowing how much everyone is suffering and still find a moment to make a joke.Knowing that even though we don't know one another and we are living our own lives ,,,we seem sometimes to be the only people that truly know and truly care. Like a team aren't we...

When this is over ..and it will be one day...how i will always know that all of he people of benzobuddies were the ones holding the rope so i didn't fall from this mountain we are all climbing. What a glorious moment when we reach the top..I just wanted to say

We are here on this earth with one life. And this poison has taken years away from us. How i just want it to stop so it doesn't hurt anyone else. That people are suffering from other diseases in life and that this suffering wasn't suppose to happen. That another human being created this poison and than another one handed it to us to take to make us well. What a joke. .And they make so much money and live the good life. And I am sitting here losing everything I've ever worked so hard for.

Well there must be a reason? There is.

It's gonna be over one day and the next part of this journey in life will better for all of us. Believe it...

Just wanted to say ...Thank you....We will reach the top of this mountain..together :smitten::thumbsup:

Hi Marlene,

I was reading about your Neurontin nightmare earlier.  I had my own lovely w/d from Neurontin.  I count myself extremely lucky in having chosen the order I did when I decided to get off all my meds.  I truly think it was divine guidance.

YES, we all will get to the top together and I think it is going to be a pretty sweet view!

I know you have come a long and treacherous journey, one that continues to wind its way for you.  You have come so far, I admire your courage to keep on going despite all the difficulties in your personal life you have faced, which have been major.

We are all one big family here, offerring hope and loving support to eachother.  It is a beautiful thing that has come out of so much tragedy!