Important Survey - Please Participate ×

TRACE MINERALS FOR GUT HEALTH

[AL...]

Buddies,

Has anyone found that taking Trace Minerals daily alleviated leaky gut food sensitivities? Also, can you include the minerals in the supplements?  Thanks

• Like 1

Buddies,

Has anyone found that taking Trace Minerals daily alleviated leaky gut food sensitivities? Also, can you include the minerals in the supplements?  Thanks

Hi Alwayshope,

I am not diagnosed with LG, but I got on Grape seed Extract, twice a day, for allergies.  It's supposed to be good for a lot of things I will let you know how it goes.  As far as Trace Minerals, I get a lot in my foods but I take supplements of magnesium, pottasium, sodium which are the macro trace minerals.  I eat plenty of salt (pink Himalayan) 1000 magnesium, and a little potasium.  I put potassium and salt in my water jug every time I refill it ;)

I took those supps a long time before I got to BB 4 months ago, well I took them for 2.5 years now. Zero gut issues, used to have bad acid reflux, bloating, but not sure if it was leaky gut.

Hi My friend Oregonlady,

I was taking Pure Encapsulations with the below but had to stop after the Famotidine.  This is temporary though, "A setback is a "set-up" for a huge comeback.

Iodine (potassium iodide) 100 mcg, Zinc (zinc picolinate) 15 mg, Selenium (selenomethionine) 70 mcg, Manganese (manganese citrate) 2 mg, Chromium (chromium picolinate) 200 mcg, Molybdenum (TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg, Boron (boron glycinate) 1 mg, Vanadium (bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 250 mcg, Silica (from bamboo) 10 mg. Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.

You always respond...thank you

Directions

• 4 weeks later...

Zinc is supposedly good for gut health. I took PepZinGI which is zinc carnosine during my taper. PepZingi helps form a healthy lining. I took it in the am on an empty stomach, so it could do what it does.