Spilling Liquid Valium

[Fi...]

I found an adapter that makes it easier to turn the valium bottle upside down and fill the syringe - but the syringe has popped out of the bottle more than once.

I worry that at the end of the month I'm going to run out of liquid valium.

I'm concentrating really hard, but I'm buy nature sort of bumbling.  These amounts are so tiny, I worry I'm to sloppy to get it right.

It sounds like the hole in the press-in adapter may be too large for the tip of the syringe (the syringe tip should fit snugly into the hole).  If you have not already done so, I suggest you contact the pharmacy that filled your prescription to explain the problem you’re having and request assistance with obtaining and using the gear you need to measure your doses without liquid loss.

I ordered the same brand syringe as adapter, because they were made to fight tight and not spill.

it's just a matter of keeping the syringe in place when upside down while tugging the stopper back hard enough to move it but not so hard that it pops out of the bottle.

For someone who's bumbling, it's not easy.  But it's getting better. I'm aware of exactly what can go wrong.

Thank you for the clarification. Smart you to recognize that discovering what works and what doesn’t is how we learn new skills.  I predict you will soon be a master at measuring your doses!