Woke up with insanity

[hl...]

Ugh!!! I woke up this morning with a racing mind and some scary thoughts. Felt like psychosis. I’m loosing my damn mind! I didn’t even do anything to set myself back or cause a wave! I just woke up and the first thing I felt was anxiety, fear, terror, anguish, and some intrusive thoughts. I literally feel like I need to escape my own mind.

I’m having INSANE thoughts now. I’m worried that I’ll go crazy and run in traffic or something what the hell is wrong with me???

Wtf do I do!? Is this psychosis? I’ve been trying to distract all day long and nothing is working! I feel like I had a stroke or a seizure last night and now my brain is fried. I don’t feel real, nothing feels real. Please help

The exact same thing happened to me a week or so ago-you’re not alone! Ride it out, you just have to ride it out as this will pass just like every other hideous symptom! Maybe even by morning!!!!! You can do this-I promise it will pass and you are not insane.

I use ice packs on my head and that seems to settle my brain down.

Ugh!!! I woke up this morning with a racing mind and some scary thoughts. Felt like psychosis. I’m loosing my damn mind! I didn’t even do anything to set myself back or cause a wave! I just woke up and the first thing I felt was anxiety, fear, terror, anguish, and some intrusive thoughts. I literally feel like I need to escape my own mind.

I’m having INSANE thoughts now. I’m worried that I’ll go crazy and run in traffic or something what the hell is wrong with me???

Wtf do I do!? Is this psychosis? I’ve been trying to distract all day long and nothing is working! I feel like I had a stroke or a seizure last night and now my brain is fried. I don’t feel real, nothing feels real. Please help

Maybe the Bach Flower Remedy "Cherry Plum" can help in this situation.

Its indications for use are:

The Cherry Plum fear is very specific: it is the fear that one is going to lose control of oneself and do something dreadful, such as injuring others or harming oneself. Fears of going mad and of acting irrationally are Cherry Plum states.

Fear of the mind being over-strained, of reason giving way, of doing fearful and dreaded things, not wished and known wrong, yet there comes the thought and impulse to do them.

https://www.bachcentre.com/en/remedies/the-38-remedies/cherry-plum/

Oh how I’ve had this feeling many times. I am so so sorry. I promise for experience you won’t go crazy. It’s bc we actually have our minds and it is so scary to us bc we’ve always been in control of our thoughts. De Jenn told me one time, people who are truly ‘crazy’ don’t know that they are. They have no awareness of it.

So please know you are safe. This is a phase of this and your brain and neurochemistry regulating and the more we get scared by it the more it ramps is up bc the fear chemicals get released and we get more worried and it’s a vicious cycle. It’s very hard to not be scared by it and overwhelmed so like others mentioned, take some ice and hold it to your neck arms legs stomach and try to focus on the cooking sensation. Try to walk a little to get some of the overwhelming feelings and energy out some…. I used to break sticks or branches from my yard or throw ice cubes against my house to get out some frustration. Pull weeds. Give your hands something to do and to focus on bc the overwhelming wanting to scream running down street gets hard and mskes is unable to think of anything else…. But as we get our hands busy our brain can redirect s but.

Hang in there. Promise this will pass and you are not losing your mind as much as it feels like it. Hugs hug s hugs