HELP ME

[hl...]

Oh god please f****** help me! I don’t know what’s going on! It feels like inner akathisia. My neck and back and head are tingling and it won’t stop! It feels like torture! I was taking a shitload of Azelastine (antihistamine spray) which I think might have caused it. I’m about to go to the ER I’m in so much discomfort someone please help me! What is going on??

man, I guess this is from "inflammation " try some ibuprofen (you do well taking it ?) , I had extreme pain and inner akhatisia and agony, I call agony, brain agony that made me so panic and unwell and willing to end me for once, as I said to you, meloxicam will come in hand, try to get it online, if don't have it the pop a few ibuprofen(if you can take it of course) but meloxicam is the one that will calm you down mentally..

I also took pioglitazone a drug used for diabetics bur proven to be effective for neuropathy and pain, I took it and  metformin also for too much inflammation, metformin made my skin which was.lacking blood circulation to pin and tickle painfully, because it pushed the blood trough the infllamed tissues, try at first (while you don't have anything a few ibuprofens) them.make your way to buy meloxicam, and the others two, I know it's hard to get it while you're impaired mentally but it can't be so difficult to buy at a pharmacy or online,

hold.on and survive is what you need to do