muscle imbalance- some poor soul gotta be suffering like me?

[ni...]

anyone out there who ended up with muscle imbalances in hip/groin/pelvis and now struggling to sit, lie walk comfortably?

Absolutely yes!  The pain I have moves around my lower back, pelvic area.  It`s horrible today but I notice it can ease up in the night (sometimes.) 

I`m using an ice packs on the sore muscles. 

I saw you`re in the UK.  Me too. 

NCT

are you doing anything to correct the imbalances, does it cause spasms? nice tp seak to someone in UK. are you getting much support here>

Yes,

this is why I came here today. The chiropractor for the first time in history cannot adjust me as my hips / pelvis are completely locked up. I follow similar protocols as for chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Lots of stretching with deep full breaths. the breathing is absolutely essential.

Stretching specific to the pelvic floor. foam roller, deep breathing while stretching, TENS machine. it hurts in my groin, low back, even radiates into my testes. the QL muscle od quadratic lomborous AND psoas strectching is essential

are you doing anything to correct the imbalances, does it cause spasms? nice tp seak to someone in UK. are you getting much support here>

Hi again, I`m not getting any support here in the UK, I was thinking of calling Postscript360 but I`m not really sure what help they can give now I`m almost off the drug?  Have you found any support?

I`m trying to walk every morning for the muscle pain, and yes it causes spasms.  But I can only do about 15 minutes, I`m using ice packs or a heat pad, I take paracetamol but nothing really helps.  How about you?  Have you found anything that helps?