Important Survey - Please Participate ×

DAISYGIRLSK PLEASE MESSAGE ME

[le...]

I have had my ability to send message blocked, without warning or given a reason at the time. I haven’t got yourr e mail, so hoping somehow you will read this.. Your are the only person who had very similar symptoms and history to me. I just wanted to ask if the thoughts varied, did some ease other intensify, Also when they got better was it a gradual thing. I can understand if someone complains about you they take action. But you should at least have a warning first, not just lock the messaging service. I have seen plenty other people mention suicide with no response from the Administrators. Just feel certain people are singled out, while other can write quite negative posts and nothing is done. End of rant, just hard to be cheerful when you don’t get windows, and no professional help is available in the UK.

I have had my ability to send message blocked, without warning or given a reason at the time. I haven’t got yourr e mail, so hoping somehow you will read this.. Your are the only person who had very similar symptoms and history to me. I just wanted to ask if the thoughts varied, did some ease other intensify, Also when they got better was it a gradual thing. I can understand if someone complains about you they take action. But you should at least have a warning first, not just lock the messaging service. I have seen plenty other people mention suicide with no response from the Administrators. Just feel certain people are singled out, while other can write quite negative posts and nothing is done. End of rant, just hard to be cheerful when you don’t get windows, and no professional help is available in the UK.

She is on YouTube under the same names...Just such for Daisygirlsk on YouTube..You will find her...

Thanks just looked but couldn’t find her. She does occasionally come on here. Just so cross the one person who had similar symptoms to me and was able to help but I can’t contact her as I’m on the naughty step. Feel like I’m back at school😩

Thanks yes that’s her, I’ll subscribe to her channel, not forbidden to discuss how you are really feeling like on here.

leann,

Your PM restriction has been explained to you many times, but I’d like to take this opportunity to explain one last time.  The team can’t read your PM’s, only if they’re reported by someone uncomfortable or alarmed with your messages.

We have rules which you agreed to abide by when you joined the forum, they are here for a reason, after 20 years of operation, I guarantee you, they are in the best interests of the forum and its members. Please read them so you won’t run afoul of them again. Community Policies & Documents

When I restricted your account, I sent you a rather brief cryptic message notifying you of the restriction and to ask you to contact the help desk to discuss.  I did this because there was an incident involving your account which prompted privacy concerns, I didn’t want to give too much away via PM for your protection.  This is why I asked you to contact the help desk for more discussion, which I ask you to do again, rather than blast the forum with your unfounded complaints. 

Pamster

I’ve posted message to you on helpdesk, if you can explain what the problem was please asap. Or get someone else to explain, as somewhat concerned if my privacy was breached, as assumed this was a secure site.

I will explain via the help desk but I assure you, the breach was on your end, not the forums.  You are violating the rule listed below, please confine your comments concerning your account to the privacy of the help desk, your account is in jeopardy if you continue this behavior.

If you disagree with a moderation action please read our policy Disagreeing with a moderation decision for further details on permitted methods of recourse.