Important Survey - Please Participate ×

YES, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE HEAD!!! HUMOR ME, PLEASE

[Ga...]

Ok, here I am again talking about the old head symptoms….Why you may ask?  Because I am still dealing with head pain and pressure at 38 months!  I am having less of this awful symptom, but it still comes and goes and makes me pretty miserable.  Sometimes it comes in the morning then disappears by early afternoon, sometimes it goes away for several weeks at a time, and sometimes it comes and stays too long!!!!

Has anyone ever figured out why we get these weird headaches and sensations?  I probably have read various thoughts and reasonings, but I may have forgotten them over such a long time.

So, this is my last posting of my head, but feel free to speak to your head symptoms and I will be all ears….even if my head hurts!  Of course, multiple MRI’s show nothing and migraines have been ruled out.  Tension headaches seem to be what I am experiencing, but after countless massages and acupuncture treatments, they still haunt me!

I think I read recently that SnelleJelle (sp) is also having bad head pressure as is Kanoba…I feel you for sure!!!!!!

GG

I've been having it for a year now. It started when I started holding at 1.7V. When you hold, the brain starts looking for balance. When you're holding at 0 (jumped off), the brain starts looking for balance and repair too.

I see it as a very good sign, just the brain repairing/rewiring itself. After a brain crushing wave, I always feel better than before. Very unpleasant, but necessary.

With me it always dissapears when I'm exercising.

I also notice that the more I move about the less I feel the pain.  However, there are days like today when my head has been banging all day long and nothing helps!!!

I hope we both escape this symptom sooner than later.

Thanks for commenting!!!!

GG

Oh GG feel so sorrry that you are experiencing this awful pain, so unfair.  Healing hugs, from Spazzie & Emmie.  xxoo

Thanks so much, Spazzie. Well, I think it won’t be too much longer for the headaches, as taking antibiotics and fungal medicine recently has probably brought them back on! 

How about you and sweet Miss Emmie?

Hugs,

GG

I have so many brain things going on. Vibrating, pulsing, feels like it's moving around, affected with more sensations when standing or rolling over in bed, typical benzo pressure, etc.

Hi GG and everyone,

I hate that you are getting slammed with the head stuff again.  Last night I was trying to put words to the pain.  I decided that my brain was burning… that describes it at the moment.  It moves around too and comes and goes.  😖🤯.  And yes if I get up and move it helps a bit.  I do pray it’s a healing symptom.  For awhile I thought it was blood sugar spikes causing it but I would think blood sugar would need to be very high to cause the misery.  I don’t know but at 23 months it’s not letting go of me.  So I commiserate GG.. it hurts.

Praying for us all

🔥

Hi Feelingfire.  I agree that the head pain is hard to describe and even harder to deal with.  My headache has been so bad recently that my doctor wants me to see my original neurologist to rule out certain things.  I have ben treated with every migraine med in the book, except a few new ones that have just been released.  I passed out last Saturday a week ago, and should have gone to the ER then, but brushed it off as a wave symptom!

I spoke to my doctor this morning and he was putting in an emergency call to my neurologist, so hopefully I will have an appointment this week!!!

We both deserve a break from this head pain and I will pray for both of us to get some lasting relief soon!!!!

Big hugs,

GG