Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Possessed or wd?

[Pi...]

I'm freaking out I'm losing it. For the past couple or few years something bad has been happening to me one after another and then with the withdrawal or whatever this is I've been feeling possessed. It's like I'll feel okay about 1 symptom for a minute doesn't bother me as much and then I'll get another awful symptom right after to make me freak out and then eventually I'll feel okay about that one and doesn't bother me as much and then another awful one will start I feel just to make me panic. I feel like a demon is trying to destroy me or something. My daughters Nana did tell me years ago that she was going to put a curse on me. Feeling like a demon is doing this makes me want to end it

Been in a constant state of panic picnicking over something every second for like 3 years now

I have the same issues with my symptoms. They come and go and while I’m focusing on one the others seem to subside. I think you are dealing with withdrawals. I think these withdrawals can make us feel unstable and like we are going crazy. But it’s just the withdrawals lying to you.