Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How many of you are badly injured and treated by others as insane?

[Du...]

Noone believes you and think you have totally insane

The well wishers try to be helpful but instead give endless advice about "think positive" or "take some vitamins".  My friend said his girlfriend is on it and can take it or leave it.  Little does he know. 

I have the most severe brain damage case recorded on small dose and short duration. I'm the online horror story that people are avoiding. Calling me lunatic. Is that fair??!!

Imagine a brain that flashes back 24/7? And many other stuff

I have the most severe brain damage case recorded on small dose and short duration. I'm the online horror story that people are avoiding. Calling me lunatic. Is that fair??!!

Imagine a brain that flashes back 24/7? And many other stuff

No.  Not fair at all.  It is rough. 

I feel for every person here. No one in my family supports me. They don’t understand what I’m going through and they don’t believe me when I try to explain it to them. I am isolated and lonely. I am blessed to have this group because there’s no one else Except my therapist.

At least you have a good therapist then, that's nice. I only get stupid comments from everyone except one doctor acquiantance that would have saved me from this all had my boyfriend asked him. So that's also frustrating. I'm completely traumatized by my doctor giving this when I sid nothing addictive/habit forming and asked if it was save cause a therapy center told us to take this. insane. I'm so sorry for us all. We deserved a lot better.

Also, my father just called me insane again like there is way more wrong with me than this drug cause 9 out of 10 people in his opinion do fine on it. He also physically attacked me cause I provoke him by still being sick and being angry. I never ever ever have come even physically near him or anyone else in my anger and always regroup to get space when I get frustrated but he always barges in then or stays in my face etc. and now even yelled he will kill me and tried to choke me and grab my arms. I tell him I'm on the drugs but he's the more aggressive one adn that that is insane cause he could have done better. And then I'm the one that needs to let go of my anger as if I have a choice in whether or not I am angry. Ugh. My mom even mentioned calling the police. Yeah, what will happen then. I'm on drugs but he's the aggressor. I think he should be committed if one of us has to, not me. I will try to figure out whether I can move away cause he is clearly not respectful in helping me get space.

I am so sorry. That sounds a lot like my situation, and today being Father’s Day is extremely painful and difficult. I’m with you in spirit if it helps you at all.