Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Jittery feeling inside

[Ch...]

Hi everyone. I have been doing my clonazapam cut by 7% every two weeks with few symptoms, until now. The last cut took away my morning dose, so now I am just on .5  at night.  I will be holding for a bit until I feel completely better. But I don't know if this is a common symptom?? I feel jittery inside, almost like palpitations but just very restless inside. It's very uncomfortable and I hate it. Does anyone know this feeling? Any tips to help it? How long did it last? Any words of advice would be so appreciated!!

[91...]

Hi Chasingsunshine

The symptom you describe is very common.

Tapering can often become more difficult as we continue to lower in dose, and, I think it’s probably best to look at any new or increasing symptoms as a warning sign that one may need to consider lowering ones reduction percentage to counter such an uptick in symptoms.

There may also be times you need to hold your dose slightly longer between reductions to make sure you’ve completely recovered before making your next cut.

Just use your intuition… if you notice your taper getting harder… listen to your body and slow things up slightly.

Oh yes. I'm off but feel like I have a tremor/vibration going on inside very often. I can feel restless or like an engine revving up.

Just a thought but you might do better with a two dose schedule if symptoms waiting until night dose amplify over the day…. So something to ask mods if it is difficult to make it to your night dose. I’ve been on night dose only if K since beginning and wondered if I should have made two doses but have done ok… but just a thought if you feel symptoms get worse as the day goes on, you might need a bit of coverage in the morning. Again not something to worry with right away and the inner restlessness is yucky, but will ebb and flow as the process goes on, but if it gets worse and worse yiu might consider some morning amount and remainder in evening.  Hugs

[91...]

Hi CS

Boges11 makes a very good point…

Just watch these symptoms… see if they intensify throughout the day as you get further away from the previous nights dose.

This internal vibration feeling is probably my hallmark symptom. It is extremely uncomfortable. I find its worst when I'm sitting still and trying to do something, like work on the computer. Typically I try some kind of outdoors exercise or other physical activity to distract me from it until it subsides. Hot baths too.

Hi everyone. I have been doing my clonazapam cut by 7% every two weeks with few symptoms, until now. The last cut took away my morning dose, so now I am just on .5  at night.  I will be holding for a bit until I feel completely better. But I don't know if this is a common symptom?? I feel jittery inside, almost like palpitations but just very restless inside. It's very uncomfortable and I hate it. Does anyone know this feeling? Any tips to help it? How long did it last? Any words of advice would be so appreciated!!

What are your other symptoms? Do you pace, rock, have a hard time sitting still, feel agitated, have burning skin, muscle tremors, pins and needles, or other symptoms as well?