Can anyone relate? Breath + worsen symptoms

[Gr...]

I'll start with symptoms. I'm having these really good windows lasting days now, now I'm not completely free of symptoms they're in the background but things are much more manageable hell I'd even go as far as saying I forget about my past struggles during there. My question for symptoms is... When the window closes, does it ever feel like the symptoms you had a break from come back worse?

Breathing issues: I'm no stranger to air hunger it's one of my earliest symptoms. But this seems more pronounced. How can I best describe this. It feels like my body is automatically taking in deeper breaths, like if you were to breathe in slowly and release only that's not what I want, I can't control it it's just happening which makes me subconsciously focus on my breathing more.

Also feels tight in my chest with a burning sensation in the middle of my chest which I think is heart burn I don't known.

Here's the issue, there's that shallow deep breathing mixed with waves, like it starts slowly... There's a peak where it feels like it's at its worse and the thought "I can't breath" creeps in my mind, then it dies downs and go away but then the process starts again. Has anyone experienced that and it went away? Got some Lightheadedness too. I've been checked out by the hospital everything seems good organically. Very freaky this time around I don't know what changed.

• 2 weeks later...