Important Survey - Please Participate ×

MS?

[Pi...]

The difference?  Did you have it before benzos? Before taper, crossover, ct and reinstatement? Googling your sx sure sends us down rabbit holes.  It did for me.  I diagnosed myself with everything and even demanded tests to only prove it was withdrawal each and every time to myself.    Then I had to accept what it was.  It was withdrawal for me and I suspect most of us on here including you .  Find a doc who is benzo wise and a coach or therapist if it’s your thing. 

The difference?  Did you have it before benzos? Before taper, crossover, ct and reinstatement? Googling your sx sure sends us down rabbit holes.  It did for me.  I diagnosed myself with everything and even demanded tests to only prove it was withdrawal each and every time to myself.    Then I had to accept what it was.  It was withdrawal for me and I suspect most of us on here including you .  Find a doc who is benzo wise and a coach or therapist if it’s your thing.

Thank you but I didn't google anything. Dr told me

Is your doctor a benzo doc or just a prescriber?  Wd symptoms mimic many other diseases, Parkinson’s, MCAS, CFS, fibro, neuropathy and the list goes on.  Have you seen any videos by Dr Witt Doerring?  Or any of the coaches, BIC?  This is talked about a lot in the community and most heal and the sx fade away in time. I thought I had most of the diseases after my ct but in time they have faded away and all I have now is 180,000 in medical debt.

What do you mean your doctor told you? Your doctor can't diagnose you with MS based on symptoms alone. They would have to do a spinal MRI, brain MRI or spinal tap.

Don't let yourself get scared if your doctor is just throwing words around, especially if they are not benzowise.

99.9999% it's WD. Doctors like to look at symptoms and see what fits. But as they generally have 0 experience with WD they can't equate the 2. For them drug WD is some sleepless nights and some sweating, and once the drug is out of your system it's done with. Try not to worry yourself