Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Invisible feeling

[De...]

Hi I feel invisible this is so scary and like my head and face and body are missing.  Having alit of anxiety and my body is like floppy. Does this ever ease up. Mine seems mire intense

Hi Dehytq2, what do you use for distraction?  I did a lot of yard and house projects, I couldn’t sit still so I just kept moving, what works for you?

Hi Pam, I try to do that too. I csn only go so far with this body it's way to scary.  This is a hard one cause I cznt even focus I'm far away. I took a shower almost fanted. Am i tge worst zll j ca do reslly is type

I’m glad you keep trying, do you do puzzles or do you like word games?  What about meditation, I’ve never been able to do it but I have friends tell me it’s wonderful. 

Yes it gets better , I had it really bad too. Like Pamster said just find a thing to keep your mind away from the obvious even though it sucks.

Thank you so much its so frightening.  I'll try games again. I wish I could meditate I love it this body is to messed up with head sx and dpdr.  I miss my mediations

Thank you so much its so frightening.  I'll try games again. I wish I could meditate I love it this body is to messed up with head sx and dpdr.  I miss my mediations

I don't meditate either , I remember standing in front of the mirror and being like I am not even in my body and feeling terrified but looking in the mirror when you're like that is really scary. It isn't like that now, I try to do cardio which I know not everyone can but it brings me back in I think

Yes thank you foxclover, thus I scary will I bd ok. I have csnt feel my head or bidy no emotions can feel kr hear. Mine never goes. Thsnk you hoping it's gone tomorrow.  Your went thats awesome. Cardio is good. Eek

Yes thank you foxclover, thus I scary will I bd ok. I have csnt feel my head or bidy no emotions can feel kr hear. Mine never goes. Thsnk you hoping it's gone tomorrow.  Your went thats awesome. Cardio is good. Eek

I laid down for a long time trying to avoid even existing =/. I understand.  I am sorry

I feel like a ghost among the living. DP/DR is forever with me. Plus I'm so exhausted from 6 yrs of sleep deprivation - foggy vision - hearing impaired... I feel like  ghost among the living.

Journaling is helping me. "Through the storms of withdrawal, I held (hold) on to pen for survival."