Important Survey - Please Participate ×

CT contrast

[Pi...]

I have the same question. I have a cat scan with contrast scheduled for my chest. I’m worried as well. I hope some one can give some insight.

Hey Pink

I just did have brain scan w/ & w/out contrast

I can’t be positive the hell I'm feeling is from that, but I assume.

I’m back to acute like symptoms after I’d been getting better.

But I also took 2 supplements for a week and had an accupuncture with way too many needles.

2 wks after the sups and accu, I’m still so so sick. I assume that would be enuf time for side effects to fade if they were from any of those things. Usually only took a couple days in the past

Don’t want to scare you but….there’s a good chance the contrast effected me. —-

Anxiety, dp/dr, fog, blurry painful eyes, tinnitus, body pain—-all ramped up

And depressed and scare out of my mind. Sick of this nonsense

I had 2 CT scans with contrast during my taper and one after and experienced zero issues all three times.

Just another unneeded test I had with and without contrast had no uptick in my sx.  They found nothing abnormal.  But I knew they would not.  I did it for peace of mind.  Then once again I had to accept it was wd!  I spent 80,000 in unneeded tests that found nothing and that was just in acute!  The amount of money I spent so far is 180,000.  Now that I am almost healed I sure wish I had the money back.  But get all the tests done for your peace of mind then work on accepting it.

U

Withdrawal sx mimic hundreds of diseases if you Google them.  The best thing to do is stop googling your sx.  I did it also and demanded testing and nothing was ever found.  This is a common sx and one I wish I had controlled better. I doubt anything is found unless it was there in the first place. 

Withdrawal sx mimic hundreds of diseases if you Google them.  The best thing to do is stop googling your sx.  I did it also and demanded testing and nothing was ever found.  This is a common sx and one I wish I had controlled better. I doubt anything is found unless it was there in the first place.

So true upper left.