Important Survey - Please Participate ×

SOMEONE PLEAEE HELP ME!!! WHITE FLASHING

[Pi...]

Have pressure and knot on head with symptoms but white flashing lights in entire vision in the light!!!!!!! And do!!!!!!!! And flickering!!!!! And it's all weird moving around all over room!!!!! And pressure and pain behind eyes sometimes  and double vision and brights soo bright.  Even in darkness eyes doing crazy things

[37...]

Hi PG

Can you give me some insight into your current taper… where you’re at? Is your signature up to date… still holding at 10mg?

Unfortunately this is pretty "normal", at least in my experience. I know it's scary, but try not to let it freak you out too much. It's just a phase and will pass

Hi Pink Glitter, I just wanted to echo what another buddy shared below. This is a fairly common symptom. Although very scary - it does happen. On a previous taper many years ago, I was 'seeing stars' like small flashes of light AND sadly my biggest taper and WD symptom is EXTREME pressure in my head including headaches/migraines. Getting a better idea of where you're at in your taper will help the admins provide some additional support.