Important Survey - Please Participate ×

CRPS/ central sentization syndrome?

[ni...]

got hyperagelesia/allodynia. anyone had or developed these? my pain is spreading daily and IDK what to do.

Yes. It got so bad that I was diagnosed with CRPS -- although it likely isn't, just hyperalgesia from the CNS hypersensitization. It's miserable. Not much to do about it, that I know of, but control the taper and minimize it as a symptom.

Most medical professionals don't know what CSS is, unfortunately. Have you had much luck being heard by doctors? Or have they stamped you with FND or conversion disorder?

nursing buddy- mine is getting worse everyday, how about you? i dont know whether to go up. i cant cope with it.

It would absolutely bring me to tears and I'd yell how I wanted to chop my arm off. The most miserable thing. Now that everything else is starting to stabilize..... so is the pain.

I see you're on a microtaper. Would it be beneficial to go back to the last dose you were comfortable at, stabilize, and decrease the rate of the taper??

I'm sorry you're going through this, but we're here to support you.

Holy smokes. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish that I could advise... but wouldn't know what to say... it's a personal decision on what you can tolerate and what's best for you.