Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Struggling big time. Please Help!!

[Pa...]

I am 42 months now. I have been doing pretty good for the most part. Now for the past 5 days I feel like I’m back in acute. All the head sx, head pressure, dizziness, general feeling unwell, inter tremors, confusion, etc are all back. Why? I did nothing different. Anyone have some insight? Please, I’m truly miserable right now.

I am so sorry you're miserable and going through this again. Have you had any stressful situations lately?

Packy,

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It will probably pass soon.  It's possible it's one last big wave before you're completely healed. At least you were doing good before this happened I've been going through something really bad but I wasn't doing that well before it all got worse. Hugs! LiveLife

That would be great if it was the last one and it passes soon. I got too comfortable feeling good. I’m ready to be over this now.

I know it must be bad if Packy75 is reaching out, I’m so sorry.  This takes so long, I’m sure you’ve used up your reserves of strength long ago and when you get hit out of the blue, you just have fumes to get through.

It’s good when we can point to the reason for the latest upheaval, it helps us feel like we’ve got some control, that there is logic to this process.  I’ve been going through this with my friend, when we can figure out what caused his latest wave, we feel some satisfaction and hope because he can avoid the trap the next time but when there is absolutely no reason for it, its discouraging.

Since there is no reason for how you’re feeling other than the randomness of BIND, I’ll join with the LiveLife and and say, I think this will be short lived, I sure hope so anyway.

Thank you Pamster. I’m usually the one telling other it gets better but now I’m asking for encouragement. I just hope this is the last big one before healing that I’ve read about time and time again. If that is the case I welcome this wave with open arms.

• 4 weeks later...