Important Survey - Please Participate ×

My calves hurt

[Ga...]

Something I’ve struggled with lots….. RLS type stuff combined with these being muscle relaxers some coming off them our muscles act all crazy and hurt ache seize up etc.

heating pad is best and alternate with ice packs. It ebbs and flows and just know it’s common. Drinks but unfortunately is part of this crappy process.

Oh yes, I have had it and it comes and goes. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. But that is me I don't worry anymore. That is coming from someone who had 10 ER trips for everything from body numbness to scary tachycardia. I WAS worried but not anymore...but I understand your concern.

Do you have a foam roller? I have two. They help.

Trigger Point is the brand name of the foam roller I find most effective. You can get it on Amazon.

Anyone have pain in calves during withdrawal? Thanks

Gamby, I just wanted to share with you - calf pain has been one of my PRIMARY WD symptoms. Shins also. Really lower extremeties hurt pretty consistently. I'm a 39 y/o female is good shape and the pain seems to be the worst at night. I'm hopeful it will improve with time. I haven't read everyone's responses but wanted to share what I do: Epsom salts baths before bed. Stretching. Avoid nightshade (inflamatory) foods. I hope your pain subsides with time.

Both legs( thighs mainly) and both arms I've had different types of pains come on go. For now, they're gone again