Important Survey - Please Participate ×

This Torments me Too

[Pe...]

I’ve actually been suffering for just over 3 years. Long story, but that’s when my depression started and various drugs and treatments were thrown at me. Took a while to figure out the clonazepam was the big problem.

Anyways, another thing tormenting me is that I feel my life is being wasted. I should be enjoying the simple pleasures of life, making happy memories with loved ones, and being of service to others. Instead, I am basically just suffering and surviving. I am not myself at all.

It’s really sad. Anyone else have these thoughts?

Unfortunately, every day. I call it time debting but unlike credit card debt, you can't repay it.

I guess we have to live through what we have to live through. Ordained by life. It is terrible suffering. I am sorry for all of us who have to experience it for long. Some people really get off easier. They are very fortunate.

Yes!! I share this. For years, I felt like nothing. Such a waste, and a waste that neither I nor my family or friends deserved. I'm barely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, so keep the hope and faith. It won't always be this way.

• 2 weeks later...