21 days off my Valium (7 day year taper). Am i in the clear?

[fi...]

I believe stress to be the number one reason for increased symptom severity, this trip seems like it’s causing you some problems.  I’m terrible at traveling, I book it, dread it, then want to be home while I’m on it.  I’m sure you’re not as bad as me but you’re also only 51 days benzo free and full recovery typically takes many months. 

I worry about your insomnia because the more you chase sleep, the less likely you’ll get it and this will increase your other symptoms.

I believe stress to be the number one reason for increased symptom severity, this trip seems like it’s causing you some problems.  I’m terrible at traveling, I book it, dread it, then want to be home while I’m on it.  I’m sure you’re not as bad as me but you’re also only 51 days benzo free and full recovery typically takes many months. 

I worry about your insomnia because the more you chase sleep, the less likely you’ll get it and this will increase your other symptoms.

Me too. I’m ashamed to say I took a dose of Valium tonight. The sense of impending doom was so bad it’s unbelievable. I really wish this trip wasn’t happening tbh. That way  I could see if it was trip anxiety or the WD. Now I can’t know.

Also I never told my dr about the fact I have Benzos beat this well. He thinks I’m way behind on the taper. From everything that has happened to me I’ll never trust a Dr again. So this week if I tell him it’s out there, permanently but if the trip causes me to have to reinstate I want his support. But nothing is guaranteed.

All I can hope is that whenever my trip is over I’m not back to square one. Also super frustrating that tolerance is such a pain and sticks around