Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Stepping Out of Old Thinking Patterns

[Wh...]

We live in alot of ideas about things.  We believe what people tell us, we believe the news, we believe our thoughts are the things themselves.

It's time to elect a new world leader and only your vote counts.

Candidate A

Associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists.  Has had two mistresses, chain smokes and drinks 8 - 10 Martini's a day.

Candidate B

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps till noon, used opium in collage and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C

He's a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never committed adultery.

Which of these candidates would you vote for?  See next post for the identities of these men.

Yup, all this is true. I'm pretty sure I heard that when FDR passed away, he was visiting with his mistress. The whole ordeal made his wife very ill from anxiety.

It is funny ... shocking ... who really knows what's true?  I only repeated this story because I heard it and thought it fascinating.  I am still in pretty deep distress over the fact that doctors who we are all taught to put their word as truth have done so much harm with drugs.  They too are just parroting what was told to them.  I'm devastated by what is going on with the mass drugging of men, women and children.  I am even more devastated by my own feelings of powerlessness to stop the madness.