Important Survey - Please Participate ×

i wish to share my experience

[Be...]

Hi

I have been using Benzos at various doses up x 10 mg for over thirty years and have successfully detoxed with the help of a doctor . I would like to hear of other peoples experience ..

Yours Benson

Hi Benson :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I'm glad you decided to join the forum.  Congratulations on your successful taper.  How are you feeling?  How fast did you taper ?  I am glad to hear your doctor supported you.  We look forward to reading your experience.  If you are having withdrawal symptoms, then please know that they are temporary.  You’ve come to a great place if you need support or wish to offer support.  Please feel free to post to any of the dedicated boards, post questions for members to respond.

Here are a few  links to resources:

The Ashton Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.   

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Success Stories

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita

Using benzos for decades (can't even remember whether its's been 2 decades or 3 decades at this point). Also see my signature for all the other meds this fool of a doc prescribed for me - I was the fool to just keep swallowing them. Then when I wound up in the hospital for depression, the doc there just took the benzos away over a three week period. I had no idea what was happening to me and would up in the hospital again a couple of months later for severe anxiety. Until I found Benzo Buddies did I understand these terrible symptoms. And so I began just coping and coping with no doc's help. It's been hell for six years now. That is my experience so far...