Important Survey - Please Participate ×

New symptoms of tiredness and dizziness after three months cold turkey, anyone??

[Bi...]

Three months cold turkey sudden new symptoms, tired & dizzy!! Never had these until the last three days or so. I came out of an extremely bad wave of anxiety and then symptoms actually almost went away, almost disappeared and now I have extreme tiredness and some dizziness on top of the symptoms I usually get. I can barely keep my eyes open yet I'm sleeping fine!

At 3 months there's still much healing ahead and it's not unusual for new symptoms to pop up out of nowhere.  It sounds like you had a bit of a window and now a wave.  It's a rough ride for sure but it's all part of your healing process and you're on your way there.

Have you seen this? Four Phases of Withdrawal

Thank you Brighterday

The head symptoms scare me to death because of the headache then suddenly becoming so tired and dizzy just an hour after a good night's sleep too.

I'm definitely in phase two, on occasion I feel I may be on the border of stage 2 and 3 as my symptoms, for the first time,almost disappeared for two days. It gave me hope!

This afternoon I'm.still very tired but I feel ok again, just normal symptoms that I'm able to ignore for the most part.

I'll NEVER touch benzos again and I'll make sure none of my family and friends ever go near them either! What hell.

It's brutal.  Our symptoms can really frighten us - first of all our symptoms make us miserable,  it may be a symptom we've never felt before and then on top of that our fear center is on high alert and sending out alarm signals.  It's really hard to navigate.  Hang tight.  You'll get through this.