Orionbash AKA Kiro Kiro's Success Story - PROTRACTED: THIS IS FOR YOU!

[Ki...]

Just found this

The cytotoxic agent actinomycin and imidazole antifungal agents interfere with vitamin D activity by
inhibiting the conversion of 25-hydroxyvitamin D to 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D by the kidney enzyme,
25-hydroxyvitamin D-1-hydroxylase. Lead has also been reported to inhibit vitamin D synthesis. Some
anticonvulsant drugs may interfere with hepatic metabolism of vitamin D and so raise requirements.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11092610/

Well that figures BIG TIME as Benzodiazepines are anticonvulsant drugs, so possibly all or most of us are either insufficient or deficient in vitamin D BUT... Don't just assume it getsa blood test done in case your fine Vit D wise I had 3 test done and ALL showed I'insufficient therefore I'm taking drops with K2 I am adding Magnesium as well as D can eat up all the magnesium in the body

Benzodiazepines that are classified as benzodiazepine anticonvulsants have a higher affinity for α-1-GABA-A. Examples of benzodiazepine anticonvulsants include clobazam, clonazepam, clorazepate, diazepam, lorazepam, and midazolam.

https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/benzodiazepine-anticonvulsants.html#

Please read the guidelines for writing and commenting on Success Stories.

By posting your Success Story, you will help and encourage others in reaching their goals.

What constitutes 'success' will vary between individuals - it is for you determine what success means for you. If you have attained your benzodiazepine goals, we would like hear from you.

Please adhere to the following guidance:

• You should have achieved your goal;
  • Your Story should be uplifting and positive, and aim to inspire others to achieve their goals.

An important note about comments to Success Stories:

• All comments to Success Stories should be positive and focused upon the achievements of the author. If you wish to discuss points from a Story relating to your own taper, withdrawal, or recovery, please start a thread on an appropriate forum. You might send a direct Message inviting the author of a Success Story to comment to your thread. But please be mindful that the author is under no obligation to respond.