• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [Fo...]

• [Fr...]

• [ty...]

Hang in there Yoloking. Stomach motility and ability to go number 2 seem to be common complaints on this forum. Make sure you are staying away from sugar, fatty foods, gluten, etc.

In my opinion, we need to do what it takes to keep our bowels moving to avoid the risk of sibo. I take Senna tablets every night and it helps me go the following day or the next. For lower abdomen pain, I find heat packs and gas-x capsules help. Praying for everyone.

There are so many things to try by so many different people. I’ve tried probiotics and it probably made my pain worse idk. I was using magnesium and my body was becoming dependent on it. Your body will become dependent on supplements and that will also cause withdrawal once you stop. I’m only taking a fiber supplement.

i wonder if its possible to report the psychiatrist to the authorities for cold turkeying me

I think you should. I reported my GP who prescribed this when I asked specifically for non-habit forming sleeping aids advice and she presribed me benzos without explanation. I don't know if they'll punish her but I did file a complaint. Also about her then refusing to prescribe more.

I know damn well I have SIBO at this point. It’s just a fact even without getting tested for it. My life is completely messed up. I have chronic constipation and if I pass anything it isn’t a lot so I have incomplete evacuation going on. I have a constant sense of pressure in my anus and abdomen. I will never get better. I’m only 22 and ended up getting SIBO from a benzo. I have the worst luck in the world. My mom will not believe me. That it’s the drug that has caused this. I’m completely shit out of luck. Why me God!!?

take that probiotic i told you about on the first page. or try getting your nutrients from foods. try a spoon of peanut butter a day and maybe some fresh pineapple not from a can. getting nutrients from pills gave me a much harder time

Ima get my some peanut butter and the pineapple route bro. Idk bout the probiotic tho as I bought a probiotic and it has possibly made me worse I’m not entirely sure.

Saw a gastro today and told her I suspect I have SIBO and she knew what it was. I still have my doubts but she said she’s gonna do everything she can to help me. She prescribed me linzess (linaclotide) and I hope this clears me out. Im sick of the constipation.

GI issues have been one of my worst symptoms since the halfway point in my taper and continue today. Had a colonoscopy early in my taper (all was fine) and am now due for another in about a month (family history).  I have the horrible anal pressure which seems to be a buildup of gas. It’s beyond awful! Saw 3 doctors in the course of 7 months and after embarrassing exams, nobody could find anything wrong.  I’ve had this for 2 years straight!!  Never talked about it much because it’s not a common symptom I’ve seen in here. I was convinced it wasn’t taper related.  So frustrating.

I wanna just pass this stuff off as IBS related but it’s so hard because the pain literally feels life threatening and like it will never go away. I’d really like to get tested for SIBO tho cause it might be that.

My body is badly damaged from the benzo. I can’t take it anymore. These gi problems are literally pain in the ass causing me tears in my anal canal and there isn’t anything I can do about it. My gut is messed up and hurts and churns and does a lot of bullshit straight out of a horror film. This is truly the worst suffering I wouldn’t want to wish on my worst enemy. I try to keep going for God but it gets harder and harder.

• 3 weeks later...
It’s the probiotics that I took back in January. It’s destroyed me more. It gave me more severe constipation. I most certainly have SIBO now. Idk what to think. My mind is going crazy with thoughts. I hate constipation and pain in my anus. I’m screwed. Idk what to do. I’m basically mentally insane rn. I messed up my life. It’s not looking good for me. I’m not gonna make it. I can’t do it no more. Idk

there are certain probiotic strains specifically for SIBO getting more strains than you need could def have more of a negative impact. Leaky gut has less to do with constipation although i think it is a symptom. you could also try baby food as they can be easier for you to digest.