Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

MAOI taper?

[ta...]

Anyone tried to stop taking Parnate/Nardil or Ensam? Mostly interested in what happened the few weeks directly after the last pill, because this is when all my problems started.

Shrink's opinion about me and my problem :idiot:

Tawaki

Hi tawaki313

I responded to your intro thread...

I took Nardil for about 18 years and quit cold turkey. I tried to taper but I kept turning into a crying fool and became really depressed and recluse so I went back to it. My doctor finally told me to "just quit" so I did and paid dearly for it, it was a really bad nightmare - crashing depression, hallucinations and panic attacks through the roof!  :o  but that was from a cold turkey so you should be better. What makes me mad is that I found out after all those years that I never really needed the drug  >:(

What kinds of symptoms are you having now?

• 3 years later...
Did you send this message about your cold turkey off Nardil today?(5/25/15) I'm confused because it says June 11th by the reply

Did you send this message about your cold turkey off Nardil today?(5/25/15) I'm confused because it says June 11th by the reply

This is an old post from 2011.  You must have done a search to find this. 

Have you posted in Other Medications about the Nardil?