Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Is there not any lawsuits on this poison cause we heal!!!!!!

[li...]

I was wondering that myself.  Maybe once people recover they are so traumatized that they don't even want to go there, perhaps they have to just leave it all in the past as a bad memory because it is too painful to think back to it.  Or they are busy enjoying their new found health and happiness?

IDK.  I was discussing lawsuits with another member who was infact trying to persue this route and running into legal obstacles left and right. That person knew the author of one of the benzo books who lost a ton of money trying to sue but it went no where.

17,000 people in England tried a class action lawsuit but lost.  It did however get the spotlight put on the benzo problem and got the ball rolling for RX Benzo legislative changes.

I think that is the only way to go really.  This problem is so vast that I am convinced the only way to reel it in will be to get law makers to make changes to the prescribing laws concerning benzos.

That is why I always try to encourage people to tell their story to their state reps in congress and in the senate.