• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ha...]

• [...]

• [Pa...]

• [63...]

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you're experiencing a window at the moment, they can be wonderful but don't be discouraged it that window closes and you fall into a wave.  This is the nature of the process, its not linear so we never know how we're going to feel from one day to the next but that window gives you a peek into your future. 

It sounds like you're experiencing a window at the moment, they can be wonderful but don't be discouraged it that window closes and you fall into a wave.  This is the nature of the process, its not linear so we never know how we're going to feel from one day to the next but that window gives you a peek into your future.

Noooo I do not wan't to hear that as today has been great. Slept for the 1st time since 9/17/2022 my last 2mg dose Klonopin. So scary to read that I do not want more siezure full body lock up from electrical shock etc etc. I was hoping I was the 1%er that was going to have it easy!!!

Feeling very discouraged and almost didn't come back on here for that reason.

😢😨😮😱🤮

Noooo I do not wan't to hear that as today has been great. Slept for the 1st time since 9/17/2022 my last 2mg dose Klonopin. So scary to read that I do not want more siezure full body lock up from electrical shock etc etc. I was hoping I was the 1%er that was going to have it easy!!!

😢😨😮😱🤮

I'm so sorry Happynewguy, my intent wasn't to scare or discourage but to educate and prepare.  You could very well be the person who turns the corner and begins to heal quickly, we never know who that will be but it could be you.  I hope you'll keep coming back and I'll make it a point to be a positive person for you, and again, I'm very sorry.  :-[

😢😨😮😱🤮

I'm so sorry Happynewguy, my intent wasn't to scare or discourage but to educate and prepare.  You could very well be the person who turns the corner and begins to heal quickly, we never know who that will be but it could be you.  I hope you'll keep coming back and I'll make it a point to be a positive person for you, and again, I'm very sorry.  :-[

Good morning Pamster today is day #13 and still doing well c/t. Not sure how I am doing well but I am & no worries I appreciate the truth.

I'm in awe Happynewguy, when I was at day 13 of my cold turkey I couldn't even get on the computer and you can put sentences together and be coherent even after suffering multiple seizures, you're amazing!

I'm in awe Happynewguy, when I was at day 13 of my cold turkey I couldn't even get on the computer and you can put sentences together and be coherent even after suffering multiple seizures, you're amazing!

Yeah if you look back at day 10/11 I wa having issues typing as well. I contribute most of my success to my past opiate withdraws witch are rough also. Having been through somee if the worse withdraws. I par to god give me the strength to make it through this rough patch. So far so good & Clonidine 0.2 mg 2 rimes a day. I have a good buddy who was on the same dose as me 2mg twice daily for 7 years. He is an ER nurse for the last 13 years and c/t off 2mg and never missed more then 2 days of work. When I started this he is was a good source of inspiration because he has ssen it all and is 23 months benzo free.

Hi Pamster also when things are as bad as they were. Siezures, fever heart and blood pressure elevated it seems that any improvment. Is just that an improvement and a strong mendset has been a big help. When I was having siezures and they subside it was a huge relief. For me anyway having benzos available and not taking them vs not having them and needing them heled me. I had #5 days last week and took 2mg Monday before last so 9/17/2022 about 11:00 am. So far I feel about like I did on day  #12. No siezures witch is awsome. I hate going out and waking up on the floor bruises up so not having them is an improvement.

Hi Pamster also when things are as bad as they were. Siezures, fever heart and blood pressure elevated it seems that any improvment. Is just that an improvement and a strong mendset has been a big help. When I was having siezures and they subside it was a huge relief. For me anyway having benzos available and not taking them vs not having them and needing them heled me. I had #5 days last week and took 2mg Monday before last so 9/17/2022 about 11:00 am. So far I feel about like I did on day  #12. No siezures witch is awsome. I hate going out and waking up on the floor bruises up so not having them is an improvement.

[/quote

Another thing that helps is distractions like this group it helped me a lot finding this group. I am a big into Scrabble I downloaded the app on my cell phone and use it 5-7 hrs daily to keep me distracted and it has helped a lot. For me laying in bed and only thinking about how bad it sucks only made things worse.

Day #12 c/t is better then day #11 so there is hope!!

Don't give up and give in to your impulses that's what got me here to begine with. Lack of self control and enjoying the sudation to much and coming to terms with the fact. That I can not go back to that or I will be screwed big time.

Happynewguy, 

Are you able to keep some fluids down since you slept?

Hi Jack bo no unfortunately not I thought I was good today, but it has become hard again. I still pound water because I sweat so much that I have no choice, if I care about my organs. I personally take zofran/Ondansetron 4mg under the tongue for fast relief. Unfortunately when I get overheated noting helps.

To whomever it may concern,

If I can do this c/t off 2mg Klonopin after being on it since 1999 & on day #15. Last dose was Monday 9/19/2022 2mg Klonopin and have had trials and tribulations along the way. I can say today I am now clean not just off the benzos & it does get better. I found the harder you withdraw the better it is when when the withdraws subside. I had siezures up until day #11 & have not had any major issues. Since last Friday & if I can do it anyone can.  Just like I found this group I also found my local N/A meetings and they help a lot. Finding like minded people in person helps, there are people out there. That have been through all this and never would have know. If I didn't reach out & feel like a lot of people could be helped if they did the same. Not saying it is easy or to rake the c/t route, but when your  ready. Just commit to it fully and you will reap the benefits. Hope everyone is doing good today, or as good as they can be anyway. 😁

Thanks

HNG

HNG,

It sounds like your doing much better today on day 15 of your c/t off klonopin. 

We’re you taking 2 mg a day or 6 mg a day of klonopin?

And what are your symptoms today like?  Any seizures?

Sorry so many questions, I guess I’m still scared of what’s coming to me when fully finish this taper.

Jacky

HNG,

It sounds like your doing much better today on day 15 of your c/t off klonopin. 

We’re you taking 2 mg a day or 6 mg a day of klonopin?

And what are your symptoms today like?  Any seizures?

Sorry so many questions, I guess I’m still scared of what’s coming to me when fully finish this taper.

Jacky

Hi Jaby bo please don't take my experience as the norm. My taper was from 2mg twice a day for the last 23 almost 24 yrs. Tapered from 2mg a day to 2mg a day over 4 weeks, then stopped c)t at 2mg Kkonopin. I had siezures before I went c/t & today is only a little better. Then siezures tremors and all the fun stuff that comes from/with c/t. If you can taper I would think it's better then the alternative of c/t. In my case I didn't have much choice because I am doing it solo.  So I saved some money to do this and tapered faster then my doctor suggested. To be ahead or the curve & to have them if I need them vs needing them and not having then. Today is just no sleep nausea and anxiety witch seems to be normal from what I have read. Thought this forum and info is nice sometimes just grinning and bearing with it is best. I get caught consentrating to much on the small thing. When the reality is I just had to deal with it & you can as well.  Did you ever you try the Clonidine 0.2mg for sleep & anxiety it has helped me a bunch.

Thanks

HNG

I did finally get through to my doctor today and spoke with her about clonididine, she said I would have to come in person to get a full physical.

So she did not call that prescription in but she did call in 0.125mg klonopin dosages because that’s how I’m cutting them down.

I’m having bad anxiety attacks, air hunger, agoraphobia today.  I thought my day was fine until 1 pm, all these symptoms came at the same time.

I’m thinking of taking seroquel 25 mg, I’m not sure yet.  This feels terrible, how are you so calm? 😂 I love your attitude

I did finally get through to my doctor today and spoke with her about clonididine, she said I would have to come in person to get a full physical.

So she did not call that prescription in but she did call in 0.125mg klonopin dosages because that’s how I’m cutting them down.

I’m having bad anxiety attacks, air hunger, agoraphobia today.  I thought my day was fine until 1 pm, all these symptoms came at the same time.

I’m thinking of taking seroquel 25 mg, I’m not sure yet.  This feels terrible, how are you so calm? 😂 I love your attitude

Yeah I guess were all different because I have tried seraquil & it made me crazy. A lot like taking banadrl if I do not go to sleep off of it I become anxiety ridden. I personally can not take anything phych med wise without serious anxiety.  I find the sedation or lack there of a bad choice to take for me. That's why the Clonidne works best only 2nd to benzos without the brain fog the comes with benzos.

Tod. D

Ok I’ll keep asking her for the clonodine.  I did not the take seroquel.  It’s at the pharmacy though but it knocks me out too, puts me

Straight to sleep for days.  Im apprehensive about seroquel.  Im experiencing lots of air hunger, and anxiety right now.  Im feeling kinda

desperate. I know it’s going to get better for both of us, hearing you with a good attitude gives me much needed hope because you c/t

Ok later  8):thumbsup:

HNG,

How are you today?  I know that your still in the acute phase of withdrawal, I just haven’t heard from you and want to know your ok.

Please get back to me 🙏❤️‍🩹

Ditto what Jacky bo said. I haven't had any interactions with you but was following your thread with admiration for your fortitude and hopes for the best outcome for you. Please check in and let us know how you're doing, concerned.

Hi just wanted to give an update on my c/t withdraw. Like pamster said my good day was just a window, but I am still clean. I haven't posted because had another siezure. I thought things would be better by now but they are not.  Still having all the same issues I did on day 5-15 with little to no change. Accept maybe a few pounds . Hope everyone is doing well.

HHN

Hi my last dose of Klonopin 2mg around 11:00 am Monday 9/19/2020. So on day #8 c/t & have had issues since day #2. With only windows of feeling better.

Thanks

HNG

Hi just wanted to give an update on my c/t withdraw. Like pamster said my good day was just a window, but I am still clean. I haven't posted because had another siezure. I thought things would be better by now but they are not.  Still having all the same issues I did on day 5-15 with little to no change. Accept maybe a few pounds . Hope everyone is doing well.

HHN

HNG,

I’m so happy to hear from you.  I was wondering if you had another seizure and I’m so sorry to hear your still having those horrible waves.

Please continue to keep us posted and you are continually in my prayers.

Hey HNG glad to see you post you again. If your having seizures though perhaps you should go to the ER just to make sure your safe. I hope you at least have somebody with you to watch over you. Im praying for you buddy.