Free to be me - recovering from 40 years on benzos + brain injury

[lo...]

and here i am pissed off that 1 year of my life was stolen, and all in all i am doing reasonably well now i guess  :o

i hope you keep getting better and better and have a long life left of being YOU  :smitten:

Thank you so much and I am glad you are doing reasonably well.

:smitten: :smitten:

Congratulations to you! A job well done with endurance and strength. May you go on to live a happy new life. Thank you for sharing your story.

❤️😉

Thank you so much.

Thank you for writing your story lookingforward and thank you for sticking around to encourage others when things haven't been so great for you.  Your grace and generosity on the forum has lifted countless members up, thank you.  :smitten:

Thank you for writing your story lookingforward and thank you for sticking around to encourage others when things haven't been so great for you.  Your grace and generosity on the forum has lifted countless members up, thank you.  :smitten:

Thank you so much, you are very kind. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your story, I needed to hear it. I need the hope.

I am in a huge setback right now after 17 months of doing pretty well. I had to have surgery for Stage One breast cancer  and while my prognosis is excellent, I do face some radiation treatments in the midst of this setback.

I don't want to high jack your thread its just that I am now bedbound like you were an knowing you recovered means so much to me. Thank you for posting your journey and that you are recovering.

Thank you for your story, I needed to hear it. I need the hope.

I am in a huge setback right now after 17 months of doing pretty well. I had to have surgery for Stage One breast cancer  and while my prognosis is excellent, I do face some radiation treatments in the midst of this setback.

I don't want to high jack your thread its just that I am now bedbound like you were an knowing you recovered means so much to me. Thank you for posting your journey and that you are recovering.

I am only glad that my story has given you some comfort and hope.  I am sorry you are in the midst of a setback and to have to deal with breast cancer at the same time is really pretty unfair.  I hope the treatment will not cause too many adverse effects and that you recover well.  I didn't expect to recover as much as I have so am grateful.  I wish you well and hope you will soon be out of bed again.  Try to keep moving if you can.  I was never completely bedridden but all that time in bed is certainly not good for health.

Such an inspiring story of resilience and hope. Thank you so much for sharing. Wishing you wonderful days ahead.

Thank you so much, I wish you well too.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Good for you! I was about a 25yr Kpin user and am almost healed after 5 years off. It was a hell of a battle though! 

Thank you, I am very pleased you are doing so well.

• Popular Now