Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

covid medications

[Bu...]

Seeing that covid seems to be on the rise again is there evidence of interactions of any of these covid shots or the anti viral pills such as the one Biden is taking negatively impacting our withdrawal process. And now it looks like monkey pox is the new virus to come along. Probably this has been asked before but I'm still stumbling my way around this forum so forgive me if this is an old question. Oh,one other question, I seem to remember reading NSAIDS are not recommended except maybe Tylenol is ok?

Just my opinion for what it's worth, I would avoid medications as much as possible whilst going through this. Setbacks can happen due to anything. Obviously if it's life or death, you need to take it. But doctors like to prescribe things when they are not necessary from my experience.