Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Hot weather here in parts of the US. Anyone else?

[Be...]

I live in PA in the US and this heatwave is very bad.  I'm having a hard time cooling off with my old CAC running.  Right now it's about 85 degrees in here.  I was supposed to have a new free CAC installed here but it hasn't happened yet. 

Hey Becks.  It is a steamy 111 here in Palm Springs.  That is 10 degrees cooler than last week haha.  I live for this kind of heat but we are also set up for it with commercial grade ACs - and you get used to it.

Becky, I have a huge powerful CAC unit and the heat is still killing me…I lie awake at night sweating with two fans blowing on me.

I live in SW Ohio and yesterday it was 93 deg. With the humidity figured in, the heat index was 103 deg.  The humidity in our area kills us! Like walking into a steam room. 

Thank goodness our AC is keeping up. 

[76...]

Hey Becks!

I’m in Toronto and it was 95 today and yesterday higher, the day before was a literal oven!!

It’s everywhere! We broke a the history records 2 days ago!

Stay cool everyone! Especially those with POTS, this is unbearable weather!

Winnie

I'm not staying cool.  It's still 81 in here and it's after 11:30pm.  I contacted Fred about getting my new CAC installed.  It won't happen probably until next week now.  I'll die by then.  My CAC isn't keeping up.  My life is cursed.