Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ketamine

[Se...]

Anyone have experience with IV Ketamine or Intranasal Ketamine? I’m exploring all options at this point as I’m in a horrendous wave that isn’t subsiding. I get no relief at all except when I manage to sleep a couple of hours and my doc suggested this. I am beyond sensitive to meds and food at this point, but here I am grasping at straws yet again so am looking into all options. Thank you!

Anyone have experience with IV Ketamine or Intranasal Ketamine? I’m exploring all options at this point as I’m in a horrendous wave that isn’t subsiding. I get no relief at all except when I manage to sleep a couple of hours and my doc suggested this. I am beyond sensitive to meds and food at this point, but here I am grasping at straws yet again so am looking into all options. Thank you!

Hey Seeking sorry I don’t have that experience but here’s a link to a thread that tells you how to get a good search on bb. It works really well

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=251991.0

Hey Seeking sorry I don’t have that experience but here’s a link to a thread that tells you how to get a good search on bb. It works really well

Thank you for this Joeb! I typed it in the search function within the site and it generated no results, but then typed it in as you mentioned on Google and it came up with results that way.

Thank you for this Joeb! I typed it in the search function within the site and it generated no results, but then typed it in as you mentioned on Google and it came up with results that way.

Your very welcome I really hope you get some relief soon

Joeb