Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tylenol muscle aches&pain

[gr...]

Has anyone tried the Tylenol muscle aches & pain formula? Was wondering if it would help with this severe muscle pain I am having...So afraid to try anything because I always seem to have a bad reaction to it, including food... Never had this problem before Benzos. I could always eat anything I wanted. Also took many supplements without problems. Now I can't eat anything, can't take supplements,can't drink tea or coffee.  It is pathetic, in the morning I have a cup of hot water. UGH!!!

I looked up this formulation of Tylenol and it appears to have the same active ingredient as plain Tylenol - acetaminophen - but it is formulated to act faster and last longer than plain Tylenol.  I know we are all different but I took plain Tylenol during withdrawl and didn't have any problems with it if that is any help gray cloud.  Staying adequately hydrated is important for muscle health also.  :thumbsup: