Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mm, I am sorry you eye still feels that way. I am feeling alot better. I wish I could think of something that would help. Stupid benzos. Benzos eyes I call these eye problems now. Love you dd

9h Thank you Stut,

I always look for the why and it usually ends up in a disaster. My mind gets so confused. I see my therapist today at 10. I hope it goes ok. I am just going to try to talk about , eh, I dont know. Maybe I just won't speak. L9ve you. Hope you had a decent weekend. No bad sx. Love you Suzy

9h Thank you Stut,

I always look for the why and it usually ends up in a disaster. My mind gets so confused. I see my therapist today at 10. I hope it goes ok. I am just going to try to talk about , eh, I dont know. Maybe I just won't speak. L9ve you. Hope you had a decent weekend. No bad sx. Love you Suzy

Talk about the weather and the Oscars, that should take up your time  :laugh: :laugh:  Don't let her annoy you DD.  Love ya girlfriend 💜💜💜

Good morning LHSG!  Been in bed all weekend with Benzo flu.  Oh the terrible nausea, body ache and headache.  No appetite. It just slammed me.  I though I was passed the nausea.  So weird how sxs come and go.  And weird ones pop up or new ones show up or old ones come back.  And stress doesn’t help. Living with elderly mom and senior cats who one of which I had to take to the vet Saturday.  Anyways just don’t want to focus on sxs.  Watched the Oscar’s last night that was cool.  Saw some of the movies so that was cool.

Tomorrow I have appointment for a physical exam and get the blood lab work order.  I am so nervous to see this new NP and get a physical exam.  Wd makes me feel like something else is wrong with me.  I have read that a lot about people who have health anxiety because of all the weird stuff going on in the body and brain. 

When I don’t feel good, especially Benzo flu, I don’t want to do any of the work (getting outside, taking a walk, writing in my journal and gratitude lists, simple stretching, distraction, etc). 

I hope you are all doing ok today.  Love you all. 

Meems

Hi yroch,

I was so farigued the last few days. I really could have slept 24 hrs a day. My head just had this wrird ferling inside and i would keep falling aleep. Today do far full of energy. Maybe it was from all the anxiety last week. I hope you feel better. Ly dd

Hi dd,

Today was a much better day. Perhaps I had benzo flu yesterday as well, just like Meems did.

No anxiety today, but the nausea ( normally only during the morning)  lasted into the afternoon.

Hope your day is OK.

Take care.

Hi mm,

She wasnt in today. So the appt. Was cancelled. I was just about to go and i checked my messages and appt. Was cancelled. 🤣

Damn,now you don't get to use the Oscars  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  but you might have also missed being aggravated.  ;).

Hahaaa! I know. Probably for the best . I fell asleep. I missed the Oscar's. Hopeing I can make it past 8 tonight. ❤😴😴

Enjoy your sleep girlfriend.  I use to sleep sooo good and sooo much until I got down in the 8 mgs.

Now I miss all that wonderful sleep  :D:sleepy: :sleepy:  I use to bitch about it too  :laugh: :laugh:

I hate it. I am reading something and I want to stay up. It's not like I do all that much..lol. Next thing you know I'm out.  :tickedoff: so far so good. I've made it through the whole day so far without falling asleep. I feel pretty clear headed for now.  :o:smitten:

I hate it. I am reading something and I want to stay up. It's not like I do all that much..lol. Next thing you know I'm out.  :tickedoff: so far so good. I've made it through the whole day so far without falling asleep. I feel pretty clear headed for now.  :o:smitten:

I am getting off my butt in a few minutes, getting on the treadmill and doing some stretches, then it's on to the shatki mat and a massage.  Somehow, I got out of the habit I was in, and need to restart it. 

Hey, the enso people never got back in touch with me, it's been weeks now :idiot:  Haven't charged me, I just checked my credit card.  I really want some more pads and that strap that the unit fits on the end but I also wonder if I wait a little longer, if I will get it free.  :laugh: :laugh:  Is that awful or what.    :smitten: :smitten:

Wow, that would be awesome! Maybe it's because they made you wait so long. My mother said the same thing. She said it takes forever to get the pads.  :tickedoff:  Get back to your routine! When I was of my routine I got depressed and more sx. Dont overdo it! I always overdo it. I need to stop it. Moderation. Love you dd

Hi Friends,

Pretty quiet around here! I was away for the weekend and thought I would have pages to go through but really only a few. I hope you all are doing ok.. sounds like some hard times.. oh I'm so sorry, we all deserve to feel better!

I am doing alright post jump, I'm 11 or 12 days out right now.. have to update my signature. I didn't want to in case I failed but it looks like it is going to stick this time! I had a good weekend, (Benzo good) My bf came to Portland and we spent the weekend in a little apartment taking walks and seeing some shows.. then we went with some friends to a hotel up the Gorge that has a spa area, nice long soaks in the hot tub were great. I had a very good weekend and felt almost normal.. well not really but at least I went and did not feel totally horrible.

Thanks for the love VNM.. you will be able to taper again someday. Keep one long holding! Love to all of you.

Hey OK, I was going to post you today to see how you were post jump. 

I loved the " felt almost normal, well not really, but I went".    That was so true of so many things we do.  :)  So proud of you!  You help keep us going .  LY, Mary 💜💜

Oooh Olive you go girl! Benzo free 🤔.. What's that like?! Enjoy your freedom and I'm sure you have wonderful days ahead of you! Congrats,  you did your time and now it's overrrrr!!  :yippee::clap:

Lots of love to you,

Trishy ❤️

Hello beautiful people! The ones who remember me and the ones who don't! Was that sarcasm coming out of me??! Noooooo of course not!  :laugh: :laugh:

Popped in to see how you're all doing. I'm living one day at a time. I will be going ahead with a planned cut for Saturday.. Wish me luck my people.

Love you all and may the force always be with us 🙌😁

Trishy too many.. Ya know who I am!  :laugh:;)

Hello beautiful people! The ones who remember me and the ones who don't! Was that sarcasm coming out of me??! Noooooo of course not!  :laugh: :laugh:

Popped in to see how you're all doing. I'm living one day at a time. I will be going ahead with a planned cut for Saturday.. Wish me luck my people.

Love you all and may the force always be with us 🙌😁

Trishy too many.. Ya know who I am!  :laugh:;)

Hey you, it's about time you posted.  I was getting a little worried.  So I guess this means your daughter is fine? I hope so.  Last we heard , you were headed out to eat  :laugh: :laugh:  unless I missed a post  ;).  I do wish you luck, you know who Stut fusses at if you have a problem  >:(.  Me!

You take good stock of how you are feeling before that cut, you have had a lot of emotional problems.

Any update on your son?  Are you still going to alanon?  Did your dil go?  Love ya too many, Mary 💜💜

Hi mmmmm's and DD,

Yes last mmmmm's I went to breakfast with my daughter and granddaughter, we had a girl's day. It was nice but we were tired from the night before at the hospital. My daughter is fine so far no idea what caused that 🤷 she doesn't have anxiety issues either so who knows. Her BP is back to normal and she feels good. If it happens again she'll have to be checked out more thoroughly especially for possible MS.

As for my son well it's quiet right now. I had a family dinner Sunday and we didn't speak of it. I didn't go back to Alanon but I did order their books which I've been thumbing through. My dil doesn't seem like she wants to go but I think I can break her if he continues on this way, which I think he will unfortunately. For now my attitude is one day at a time and I keep reminding myself that I have no control over this. So trying to just deal with each day as it comes. It's been very dreary weather wise, rainy and gray days so that doesn't help but that's New England weather. Looking forward to spring and hopefully sunnier days. So that's what's up my end. How are you and your muscles and peepers👀?

Love u,

TT.. Always too much and too many😌❤️

Oooh Olive you go girl! Benzo free 🤔.. What's that like?! Enjoy your freedom and I'm sure you have wonderful days ahead of you! Congrats,  you did your time and now it's overrrrr!!  :yippee::clap:

Lots of love to you,

Trishy ❤️

Thanks Trishy! I am very cautiously optimistic!

I hope everything goes smooth with your cut this weekend.. I bet it will. I did start to feel better the lower I got.

Hi mmmmm's and DD,

Yes last mmmmm's I went to breakfast with my daughter and granddaughter, we had a girl's day. It was nice but we were tired from the night before at the hospital. My daughter is fine so far no idea what caused that 🤷 she doesn't have anxiety issues either so who knows. Her BP is back to normal and she feels good. If it happens again she'll have to be checked out more thoroughly especially for possible MS.

As for my son well it's quiet right now. I had a family dinner Sunday and we didn't speak of it. I didn't go back to Alanon but I did order their books which I've been thumbing through. My dil doesn't seem like she wants to go but I think I can break her if he continues on this way, which I think he will unfortunately. For now my attitude is one day at a time and I keep reminding myself that I have no control over this. So trying to just deal with each day as it comes. It's been very dreary weather wise, rainy and gray days so that doesn't help but that's New England weather. Looking forward to spring and hopefully sunnier days. So that's what's up my end. How are you and your muscles and peepers👀?

Love u,

TT.. Always too much and too many😌❤️

The weather is nasty here too.  My muscles aren't horrible, my eyes are about the same, annoying to some degree most days but a lot of people have been posting about their eyes, so I don't guess I am the only one.  I am learning toward starting my taper March 1st.  Haven't completely decided how to taper yet.  May do cut and hold a month, I swear, I just don't know.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  I want something to be easy, damn it, just something!!  There's my rant  :D. Love ya Too Many.  MM 💜💜💜

[ea...]