Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I’m not “laughing my ass off.”

I’m in a bad mood. This hold isn’t working for me. I feel worse than ever with these physical w/d sx.

Call me glum because I am.

How long have you been holding intend?

68 days Trish. Thought I go for 90 days/3 months, so  22 left. But I’m just getting worse as far as physical sx, and that makes me physically uncomfortable which upsets me.

Definitely go for 3 months. I got worse before I got better both times that I long held. There seems to be a lag time with this crap. You think you're getting better and then the smack down comes. Don't get discouraged just give it more time and hopefully it'll level out.

I understand II, my physical sxs are getting worse and I don't know why.  I hope this Hold helps us both. This sucks.  MM 💜

I’m in a bad mood. This hold isn’t working for me. I feel worse than ever with these physical w/d sx.

68 days Trish. Thought I go for 90 days/3 months, so  22 left. But I’m just getting worse as far as physical sx, and that makes me physically uncomfortable which upsets me.

Definitely go for 3 months. I got worse before I got better both times that I long held. There seems to be a lag time with this crap. You think you're getting better and then the smack down comes. Don't get discouraged just give it more time and hopefully it'll level out.

Well, I probably will, but honestly I’m such a f...up case with all these generic changes that I’m what is known as a “cluster f...k. “

And my cuts (syringe cuts) are minuscule. If you were using a syringe and cutting like this, you wouldn’t even notice it.

I wish a decent movie had come out this weekend. I’m not really interested in seeing “Judy” at the Art house I go to, and Mary isn’t the only person who said that AD Astrid was not that great.

I need to get out and do something, but I’m no shopper, and I just feel alone completely.

Well, I probably will, but honestly I’m such a f...up case with all these generic changes that I’m what is known as a “cluster f...k. “

And my cuts (syringe cuts) are minuscule. If you were using a syringe and cutting like this, you wouldn’t even notice it.

I wish a decent movie had come out this weekend. I’m not really interested in seeing “Judy” at the Art house I go to, and Mary isn’t the only person who said that AD Astrid was not that great.

I need to get out and do something, but I’m no shopper, and I just feel alone completely.

Were you a Downton Abbey watcher?

I had to laugh intend when you said cluster f**ck  :laugh: because I say that all the time about my life  :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway my friend I hope you can find something that you enjoy doing this week end. I'm going to be making room for my new living room furniture. It's being delivered Monday sooner than expected. I would love to get out to a movie though, I may try. I saw the previews for Judy today. I might eventually go see it but I won't run to the theater for that one. Why don't the two of you go out to dinner.. it's at least out of the house for awhile.

Night everyone, love you all.......

Stut, I have left you posts all over ,  Village, LHSG......love you......miss you.  Hope your sxs ease soon.........🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Well good night my buddies. I'm going to watch TV for awhile before I go up to bed.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Hope you feel better Intend. ❤️

Peace everyone,

Trish ❤️

Night everyone, love you all.......

Stut, I have left you posts all over ,  Village, LHSG......love you......miss you.  Hope your sxs ease soon.........🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Night Mary feel better .. Smoke a little weed if you need too ;):laugh: night girl ❤️

Were you a Downton Abbey watcher?

Maybe, have thought about it. About the aristocracy of England. But then I saw something two days ago which asked “why are Americans so fascinated by aristocracies when we’re awash with that now here in the United States, and that got me to thinking about our current situation which makes me sick, disgusted, and discouraged. I might try it, but have just held out because the idea of people bowing and worshipping anyone is abhorrent to me.

I will see Gemini Man with Will Smith when it comes out just because I really like him.

Morning Vali yes l have the waves of terror l really think most people have.lt settles down sometimes it definitely did when l held for a period of time.lt comes and goes like all withdrawal symptoms.l think in withdrawal we all have fears which are predominant however it does get easier given enough time.

The MRI is for my brain my love.l probably will be waiting a year or so that is the nature of our system.l am not worried about it.Sis is a bit aggressive at this time so l am going to get a med review and hopefully things will settle down again.Nothing l can't deal with.

I have adjusted quickly to my daughter being in Belfast she is home every weekend so l am actually very happy she is out living her life.l am here if she needs me.

I am doing ok symptoms sometimes easier to deal with then other times brutal.Big cuts are definitely harder however l am prepared to deal with them.l have always said this is my taper and what l am doing is right for me.l can see the finish line and basically l have done what is right for me.

How's you my love are you feeling as depressed or is it lifting a little.love to you.X

Stutt good morning :).

I guess you'll show up. I'm sorry I mistaked brain mri for heart mri. I really hope it's nothing serious. It's good that you don't feel anxious about it. Your brain seems one of the most lucid ones I know so that should be an interesting mri. I'm glad you're dealing with your daughter's moving so well. It's so great that she comes every weekend! Does she come with her boyfriend? Yes I know what you mean that cut and hold is hard. I could deal with it well though, before crashing into that acute wd. Now I'm terrified because that period has given me ptsd. Like you know, I came off this drug several times and yes I had withdrawal but NOTHING like this. I also will prefer cut and hold because I feel I will go through the symptoms and wait out until they get better for a while before cutting again. I also see many people have trouble with dlmt so it's not a ticket for success either way. I'm sorry your sister is having these aggressive bouts. It's admirable that you manage it with such boldness on top of being in withdrawal. Really you're one strong woman. Do you see her every day? Does she have a prognosis of ever leading a normal life again? I hope your puppies are keeping you company through all this and giving you strength. If I ever get off this crap I'd consider adopting a little dog. They are a lot of work though, so it would be when my daughter has grown and I'm benzo free. I'm so excited that you're reaching the end Stutt. I hope you have a great day. It's Saturday so I guess your daughter will be visiting.

Morning Vali yes l have the waves of terror l really think most people have.lt settles down sometimes it definitely did when l held for a period of time.lt comes and goes like all withdrawal symptoms.l think in withdrawal we all have fears which are predominant however it does get easier given enough time.

The MRI is for my brain my love.l probably will be waiting a year or so that is the nature of our system.l am not worried about it.Sis is a bit aggressive at this time so l am going to get a med review and hopefully things will settle down again.Nothing l can't deal with.

I have adjusted quickly to my daughter being in Belfast she is home every weekend so l am actually very happy she is out living her life.l am here if she needs me.

I am doing ok symptoms sometimes easier to deal with then other times brutal.Big cuts are definitely harder however l am prepared to deal with them.l have always said this is my taper and what l am doing is right for me.l can see the finish line and basically l have done what is right for me.

How's you my love are you feeling as depressed or is it lifting a little.love to you.X

Stutt good morning :).

I guess you'll show up. I'm sorry I mistaked brain mri for heart mri. I really hope it's nothing serious. It's good that you don't feel anxious about it. Your brain seems one of the most lucid ones I know so that should be an interesting mri. I'm glad you're dealing with your daughter's moving so well. It's so great that she comes every weekend! Does she come with her boyfriend? Yes I know what you mean that cut and hold is hard. I could deal with it well though, before crashing into that acute wd. Now I'm terrified because that period has given me ptsd. Like you know, I came off this drug several times and yes I had withdrawal but NOTHING like this. I also will prefer cut and hold because I feel I will go through the symptoms and wait out until they get better for a while before cutting again. I also see many people have trouble with dlmt so it's not a ticket for success either way. I'm sorry your sister is having these aggressive bouts. It's admirable that you manage it with such boldness on top of being in withdrawal. Really you're one strong woman. Do you see her every day? Does she have a prognosis of ever leading a normal life again? I hope your puppies are keeping you company through all this and giving you strength. If I ever get off this crap I'd consider adopting a little dog. They are a lot of work though, so it would be when my daughter has grown and I'm benzo free. I'm so excited that you're reaching the end Stutt. I hope you have a great day. It's Saturday so I guess your daughter will be visiting.

Good morning Vali l hope your Saturday has started well?My sis is living with me at this time l want to get her mobility as good as possible before she goes back home which l think l have managed to do however there have been a few little problems which have shown up which l will iron out.Her prognosis was poor from the word go very brain damaged so she has never been self sufficient sadly.That has deteriorated with age so really we have to deal with what is happening now.l just want her to have the best life she can have under the circumstances.

My daughter is home today so l have a lot of washing etc to do before we can enjoy our time together.Her bf sometimes comes l must say l like him a lot.He is very good to her so he will do for me.

I think my love we all have been bitten by withdrawal at some point of our journey however it does help to hold when necessary.l think fear of tapering will always be there however you could find when you do restart the taper it isn't as bad as you imagine it will be.l know it ain't easy but very slowly is the way to go.

My puppies are the best medicine and they keep me active.Definitely hard work but they are a joy.l wouldn't be without them.l think it would help tremendously having a dog.

I do hope you start to feel better soon my lovely just hold that is all you can do for now.love to you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning lady Mary good luck with your appointment on Monday my love.l have my fingers crossed however l don't think you will have a problem.l think you definitely need a break honey however no doubt it will be hard not to keep tapering.Just let things settle down a little.Hopefully you will get your second wind.l know to keep going would be a mistake so take your time.Also tell her as you get lower you may have to be a lot more flexible.You may not have to be but it is better to set the ground rules now.On a lighter note l found Sox's 😂. She's still there.l am thinking of you hen l hate you are suffering but you are a strong lady and you will get through this.love you my lady Mary aka hen.X

Intend, Trish, Suzy, Gilly,Free,Final, Bill and everyone here l am willing you all on my friends.We will get off this crap.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks for my perfume twiny l smell gorgeous 😍.Get the brush out.Love you my lST X

Stutt, your words are always so healing to me. I love you so much even if I don't know you. Please enjoy your day and I'll be praying that the rest of your taper goes smoothly. Oh, the autocorrect wanted to say "your taper goes snorkeling". Well, that too. I hope your taper goes smoothly and snorkeling  :laugh:

Bill are you back from the holidays? Did you have a good time? Are you back to work? I'm hoping you're not having too many symptoms.

Good morning to everyone else too.

Stutt, your words are always so healing to me. I love you so much even if I don't know you. Please enjoy your day and I'll be praying that the rest of your taper goes smoothly. Oh, the autocorrect wanted to say "your taper goes snorkeling". Well, that too. I hope your taper goes smoothly and snorkeling  :laugh:

😂😂 I hope it goes snorkeling as well 😂😂. Thank you sweetheart love you too.Try to enjoy your weekend my love and know you are improving every week even though you don't feel it.

Love you.X

I'm along with Intend. My life is a cluster f*ck. I'm on my own because Dave has gone to see his family in Wales. Of course, I have my darling Tilly cat.

Actually, I had some okay time last night. Maybe I should concentrate on that. It's just that this has been going on for so bloody long.

Thinking of everyone. Thanks for your mention, Stut.

Love, Gilly xxx 💙

I'm along with Intend. My life is a cluster f*ck. I'm on my own because Dave has gone to see his family in Wales. Of course, I have my darling Tilly cat.

Actually, I had some okay time last night. Maybe I should concentrate on that. It's just that this has been going on for so bloody long.

Love, Gilly xxx 💙

Hey English Blossom, you have been going through it a long time.  You are very strong, I know you don't believe it, but we do.  That last window was such a long one and a great sign of healing, I believe that. And you have had other windows too.  So hold on girlfriend, we are here for you.  Love you and wonderful Tilly, Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾.    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Mary, You are such a sweetheart. Thank you. That makes me hang on because you are right. I did have a BIG window in July. That advice is also what Espy would say to me.

How are your muscles today?  Love, Gilly xxx 💙

Mary, You are such a sweetheart. Thank you. That makes me hang on because you are right. I did have a BIG window in July. That advice is also what Espy would say to me.

Not good, but will be exercising lightly later anyway.....I don't know why they are getting worse  :(

I wish Espy would check in, but know I love you Espy!!  💜💜💜. Your hillbilly cousin, Mary  :smitten:

I don't know what to say because I don't know if your muscles need a rest. But I know that you know best, so I hope the light exercise goes well.

Yes, it would be good to see that hillbilly woman, Espy. If you're reading this, Espy, then we send our love.

Butt pop for Sly and love to you, Our Mary. That is what they would call you in these parts.

Gilly xxx 💙

Love, Gilly xxx 💙

Gilly,

For me it has been going on for so long also. It’s almost to the point that I can’t take it anymore.

But I’m glad you have Tilly. I don’t recognize a window from a hole in my head anymore. 🐈💙

Not good, but will be exercising lightly later anyway.....I don't know why they are getting worse  :(

I wish Espy would check in, but know I love you Espy!!  💜💜💜. Your hillbilly cousin, Mary  :smitten:

My physical sx are no better either, and I anticipate they may worsen with my next cut.

I was checking Baylissa ‘s site as she has that comprehensive list of w/d sx, but she has changed her site. Glad I printed those off before she changed her site.

Just checked membership list, and espy is online, but no posts since 9/20. She’s off this stuff now so she is free to recover from all this “fun stuff.”

I’m actually going to try to be productive today and get some things done. Life is passing me by, and the everyday things don’t wait for benzo withdrawl.

So what's going on in here? 👀 how are all you people today? I'm doing ok but not great per usual. Was busy fall decorating my front yard with pumpkins and mums, have to say my heart wasn't in it as much as years past.

MM, I hope you start improving soon. I think once your Dr ok's your hold you're going to feel better just knowing you can get a break from all this.

II, English I have been at this for almost a year and a half and it feels like an eternity. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon that's for sure. I'm certain I'll be an LHSG icon that's how long I'll be haunting these parts. 😔 Like Stut once said it's like the hotel California 😟 oh well hang in there people at least we're in it together.

TT❤️

Good to see you Trish.

It’s a true ghost town here on the LHSG. I’m watching the global citizens festival on MSNBC.

60,000 or more people in Central Park in New York City.

Just can’t get used

to some of these new singers, but they did have Carole King and

Hugh Jackman there. Leonardo de Caprio is supposed to be on too.

Well, both be here for awhile I think. Oh well.

Wow I am the same and I feel it coming already...as soon as I start ovulating everything starts turning a scary corner. Has anyone found any solutions to help with this mo that terror? I just started taking cbd oil so hoping that may help...

[e8...]